Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ansarifard is pissed because one of the board members of the club wants Durdevic to pretty much start all the time and have Ansarifard be benched.
    Greek clubs are just as corrupt as our lovely Iranian ones.

Comment

In an interview with novasport Karim expressed his regret for not being able to play against Barca, juventus and sporting which would have given him a great opportunity to face Spanish and Portuguese NT players before the WC.

HE said Besnik had personal problems with him, but he'd rather not discuss it and wished him best of luck and respects the coach opionin.

He is happy to get more playing time under takis lemonis and aims to keep up his good performances to pave the way for more Iranians/Asians in Olympiacos.

He also said that Iran won't be an easy opponent in the World Cup despite being drawn in a difficult group.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Ansarifard is pissed because one of the board members of the club wants Durdevic to pretty much start all the time and have Ansarifard be benched.
        Greek clubs are just as corrupt as our lovely Iranian ones.
        Not really, Olympiacos is the Juventus of Greece with Mafia bazi

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          Not really, Olympiacos is the Juventus of Greece with Mafia bazi
          We're saying the same thing. They're all corrupt.

Comment

"Ansarifard: "I always play at 100%, I will give everything to go first goal scorer"

Ansarifard spoke on the subscription channel on all issues, the fact that he was not on the Champions League, the Championship, the Panthetic and the goal of the top scorer.

Karim Ansarifard told NOVA about:

-the fact that he was out of the Champions League list: "It's tricky for me that I was off the list. All the players dream of playing in the Champions League, but I'm a professional and I had to follow the club's decision and be ready for every match that I would need by giving and playing 100%. "

-the preparation of the summer: "I do not want to judge any player or coach. It's not my job to do that. If you want to get good performance you need the best possible preparation. It's not my job to say if we did a good preparation, but we players follow the instructions of the coach and the administration. If the preparation is good or not, it is the work of others to judge it. "

-the match with Panetoliko: "There is no easy match. All games are important from now on and we will try to win the Panetool. It will probably be difficult, but we certainly go for the three points. I think there will be a good match.

By the end of the season we do not have easy to play. All games are very important and it is very important to get everywhere three points. We will try for that. Also this fight will be very hard for us because we play away. We play at the headquarters of Panetolikos. It may be difficult for us. We will definitely go there to get the three points and give our best. "

-what is waiting for Panetolikos: "We respect all opponents, but we follow our own plan and always play in the same way. The coach prepares us and we know how to deal with the opponent. So I think there will be no problem. "

-the ... battle of the title: "It's very interesting the championship. Each team has chances, maybe Olympiacos has the best chances for the championship. I hope that Olympiacos will have the best place, what our fans deserve and enjoy the championship. "

-The World Cup: "I was in the qualifying team and will be the second World Cup for me if I go to Russia. We have a difficult group, with Spain, Portugal and Morocco, but we believe in our team and how we can surprise them by showing how strong the ethnic Iran is. "

-If he would like to go as the first Super League scorer in the World Cup: "Of course, I will give everything for that. I do not know what will happen, but I will try very hard for that. ""

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/supe...-protos-skorer

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              Kudos to Karim for being able to meet one of his heros. Coming from Saipa to meeting Gigi Buffon.
              I wonder how many players will try to get a photo with CR7 at the WC.
              Morteza will bring his Xavi photo album consisting of 1,000 selfies with Xavi. He will show Ronaldo the album he put together title “Xavi with ”. There’ll be an extremely awkward moment as Carlos catches this happening as they cut to commercials of Russian shampoo in Russia.

Comment

I'm not sure if I should be mad at the clubs management only or blame Karim as well, since he kind of had it coming.
                Just like the entire country Greek football had been struggling for years, all except for olympiaco who have been thriving like nothing. Of course they are mafia club! You have to stay away from these clubs, especially as an Iranian and Karim could have known better.

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
                  I'm not sure if I should be mad at the clubs management only or blame Karim as well, since he kind of had it coming.
                  Just like the entire country Greek football had been struggling for years, all except for olympiaco who have been thriving like nothing. Of course they are mafia club! You have to stay away from these clubs, especially as an Iranian and Karim could have known better.
                  its not like he has a ton options bro. Panionios were the only team that had interest in him after the disaster spell at Osasuna. After than he did well enough inn panionios that kos, a champions league level team were interested in him, and willing to give him a lot of minutes at that. The albanian goat herder fucked him over.

Comment

Panetolikos vs. Olympiakos:

*Karim is starting
                    *Olympiakos already leading 1-0 through Fortuonis

Comment

Karim joon with a goal!!!!!

Comment

A goal and an assisst for Karim

Comment

Defender made a back pass towards the goalie but it was a slow pace ball. Karim intercepted the ball. He dribbled pass the keeper and easily scored the goal.

Comment

Ansarifard was subbed out in the 77th minute. Olympiacos is on their way to win this match and placing themselves at the top of Greek league.

Karim has been truly resurrected. He definitely is our best performing forward at this moment. Olympiacos twitter feed is full of praises:

https://twitter.com/olympiacos_org

Comment

Vids of Goal, assist ? Awesome to have Sardar break his drought this weekend and Karim stay top scorer in Greece on the same day.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Vids of Goal, assist ? Awesome to have Sardar break his drought this weekend and Karim stay top scorer in Greece on the same day.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1477...a9%d9%88%d8%b3

Fantastic year for Ansarifard. He has truly shown great resilience and professionalism to come back even stronger after his stint in spain.
                                He has transformed his game too, as he doesnt shy away from physical contact and scuffles anymore.

great going

Comment

Working...
                                X