Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olympiacos got a red and Cardozo got subbed off, but not for Karim. So he's probably not coming on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Ansarifard would've done more than the likes of Cardozo.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

lol. they play home with no striker, the coach is nuts..

Comment

Ansarifard coming on! 87th min

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            lol. they play home with no striker, the coach is nuts..
            He's Portuguese .

Comment

He did more in one dribble than all of Olympiakos did in 90 min

Comment

Ansarifard isn't in the squad against AEK Athens.

Comment

Karim should avoid any team starting with "O" Osasuna, Olympiakos,... The way things are progressing it reminds me of Osa Saga.

Comment

Paulo Bento khodesho maskhare karde.

Cardozo ye zamani bood dar Benfica baazi mikard va vaghean ye baazikone khoobi bood.

Amma dige kond shode, nemitone takon bokhore va bedone angize baazi mikone.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Bento haya kon karime maro raha kon

Comment

Karim Ansarifard @ Olympiacos C.F.P. | 2016 - 2017

He should have stayed with Panionios till the end of the season IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                          Paulo Bento khodesho maskhare karde.

Cardozo ye zamani bood dar Benfica baazi mikard va vaghean ye baazikone khoobi bood.

Amma dige kond shode, nemitone takon bokhore va bedone angize baazi mikone.
                          What is surprising is that Ansarifard was playing every week with Panionios, scoring left and right in the same league (ok I exagerate), and even against big names : AEK, PAOK, Panathinaikos. And suddenly he isn't even good enough to sit on the bench?

Comment

We also have to remember that he was under contract with Panionios, so he did not really have a "say" where to go next, he was sold to Olympiacos. But I am sure he will get his chance. That is the problem with going to a big club. you will have to work 2x as hard to get the playing time.
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                              We also have to remember that he was under contract with Panionios, so he did not really have a "say" where to go next, he was sold to Olympiacos. But I am sure he will get his chance. That is the problem with going to a big club. you will have to work 2x as hard to get the playing time.
                              What do you mean? A player has the right to not accept the contract offer from buying team and stay put even though the selling team has accepted a bid?
                              Granted that might ruffle some feather in certain situations, but it's still his decision.

Comment

I talked to a greek football fan, he told me its Olympiakos' speciality to buy the best players of the league and to don't let them play... I think at the end of the season Ideye (China) and Cardozo (retirement ?) will certainly leave, so he should play more next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X