Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Ansarifard is playing against his former club today! I wonder if he will celebrate when he scores.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      So Ansarifard is playing against his former club today! I wonder if he will celebrate when he scores.
      And against Masoud 😄😎🙌

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        And against Masoud ������������������
        I think Masoud is suspended

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          I think Masoud is suspended
          Oh yeah, damn, would have been so fun though 😔

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Considering that he left the club on good terms, I doubt he would want to anger the fans (who otherwise like him) by celebrating if he scores.
            Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

He's on the bench. He scored 2 goals in the Europa League match, what more does he have to prove to start over Cardozo?

Comment

Cradozo has scored 2 goals in 14 appearances, whilst Karim only 3 in 3.

Of course Karim should be benched.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                  Cradozo has scored 2 goals in 14 appearances, whilst Karim only 3 in 3.

Of course Karim should be benched.
                  So he scored 1 in every 7 matches, and deserves to start over Karim who have proved himself more than enough? 😅 Seems legit 👍

Comment

cardozo is shit. He will just prove it in the game and karim will come in and save the kos as usual.

Comment

....and panionios are winning LOL

Comment

A little bit strange for Karim to be benched, but like I said on my last post here, expect him to be a full time starter in about 1-2 weeks, not in 4-5 days lol.

Plus, I can see why Kos's manager wouldn't wanna play Karim against his old team (early nostalgia for Karim?).. Plus its not as if Kos's #1 in the table is going to be up for grabs lol...

Let Discardozo start 1-2 more games and enjoy himself before our non mosalmoon Karim takes over

Comment

apperently cardozo hits the post... Still 1-0 Iranonios

Comment

Cargoozo

Comment

wow had no idea Cambiasso plays for Oympia as well, Used to watch Inter milan a lot when he was part of the team.

Comment

This is actually good for Karim, since he has shown his ability. If Olympiacos gets bad result in Karim's absence, the fans build up a huge pressure on their coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X