Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azizam, forgive us for hating on you after your stay at Osasuna!

Comment

dont know man, looking at it from the behind angle on the replay, it looks as defender's effort bounces the ball off Karim's upper thigh and into the goal..!!

that should count as his goal tbh..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        dont know man, looking at it from the behind angle on the replay, it looks as defender's effort bounces the ball off Karim's upper thigh and into the goal..!!

that should count as his goal tbh..!
        Usually own goals are clear, clear touches. This one is not - it looks like they gave him the goal.

So hopefully it stays.

What's his tally for the Superleague this season?

Comment

Yeah that was for sure an own goal lol, clear touch by defender

Comment

It's been given as an own goal:
            http://www.livescore.com/soccer/gree...tos/1-2341531/

He still has 0 goals in the league.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
              It's been given as an own goal:
              http://www.livescore.com/soccer/gree...tos/1-2341531/

He still has 0 goals in the league.
              For olympicos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

More pics from the match today, wanted to add them to my previous post, but couldn't edit it on my phone:

Comment

Karim is the only forward that has been selected for the match Thursday, so he got good chances of starting, unless the coach is extremely khol.

Comment

The Greek Super League website itself accredited Ansarifard with that goal over the weekend. That was his first league goal with Olympiacos.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      Karim is the only forward that has been selected for the match Thursday, so he got good chances of starting, unless the coach is extremely khol.
                      Fekr konam bazi kone. Omideshoon zedde hamle ast va Karim bazikone tizpaayist,
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Great news that they gave the goal to him. I think mentally it will be a lot easier for him now as he has finally scored his first goal in the league which has taken a lot of pressure off him. He is doing great so far: 11 games, 4 goals, 1 assist. He will be there no.1 striker next season and if he scores 15+ goals in the league he can definetly move to a top 5 league.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                          Great news that they gave the goal to him. I think mentally it will be a lot easier for him now as he has finally scored his first goal in the league which has taken a lot of pressure off him. He is doing great so far: 11 games, 4 goals, 1 assist. He will be there no.1 striker next season and if he scores 15+ goals in the league he can definetly move to a top 5 league.
                          He's already played 11 game with Olympicakos?

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                            I think he should stay in Greece for now, his contract is for several years with Olympiacos. Rather see him start and play in a league where the level is good for him and he can shine, everybody know who he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              He's already played 11 game with Olympicakos?
                              Yea in all competitions. 4 in the league, 3 in cup and 3 in EL

Comment

Bit surprised, it looked like an OG for sure but we'll take it!

Oh and for those who want to know...

Ansarifard: 18 games; 6 goals & 2 assists. He's averaging a goal/assist every 174 minutes.
                                Shojaei: 21 games; 4 goals & 5 assists. He's averaging a goal/assist every 220 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X