Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what it is with Ansarifard. The only thing that I could guess is that he doesn't have the right attitude. Whether that's fighting for his spot, or dealing well with not being played, or whatever. Surely there is some reason that he can't be consistent at Osasuna/Olympiakos and we can't just blame the clubs for that.
    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

lets hope het gets a chance and grabs it with both hands!
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        Expect Ansarifard to at least come off the bench if not start now that the 50 year old Emenike is injured
        He is actally 30, not that old though.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          He is actally 30, not that old though.
          Just like our own Hossein Kaebi is actually turning 19 this year! You must not follow football much if you haven't heard that Emenike is one of those African players whose listed age is probably incorrect. Hence the 50 years old joke, which is an exaggeration, but according to many he is definitely not 30 years old. Probably closer to 35.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
            Just like our own Hossein Kaebi is actually turning 19 this year! You must not follow football much if you haven't heard that Emenike is one of those African players whose listed age is probably incorrect. Hence the 50 years old joke, which is an exaggeration, but according to many he is definitely not 30 years old. Probably closer to 35.
            I heard about the speculation few years back when he was in Turkey. Having said that many African players perform well after 30s(fake or not).

Comment

Panionios coach on potential future transfers:

"Transferring to Panionios?

"We are expecting three more moves. As things have evolved, the two priorities were defensive and regional. From then on, we will see whether we will move for one more center. "

Ansarifard is a solution if he does not stay in the Olympics?

"We'll see...". "

http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/...kai-hatzisafi/

Comment

He's in the squad for the CL qual math tomorrow:

And tbh, it's obvious to see that Karim is not the same guy as when he joined Olympiacos, just look at him training..

Comment

I hate rich teams like olympiacos that buy players just so other teams can't have them.

Why buy ansarifard if he isn't in your plans ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                    I hate rich teams like olympiacos that buy players just so other teams can't have them.
                    Why buy ansarifard if he isn't in your plans ?
                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I start to believe what my Greek friend told me is true, and as you say: they buy them/Karim/ the biggest threats just to eliminate it, even though they dont need him/them. F'ing disgusting move by Olympia-goh. And how should the poor kid know?

Comment

Karims return to Panionios is heating up:

""No1" the goal of Panayiotis Ansarifard
                      Willing to wait for the return of Karim Ansarifard presents the people of Panionios.

Karim Ansarifard remains in Olympiakos, as he is the third choice of Besnik Hasi for the attack of the Greek champions.

For the Iranian aggressor, the people of Panionios are interested, in which he is, in fact, the first choice to strengthen their strike line.

The Neosmithnians are willing to wait for the acquisition of the international ace, until it clarifies the issue of his stay in the "red-white".

Indeed, they appear optimistic that Ansarifard will not be left in the team and will have to look for another career club."

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podos...rifard/3450077

"Optimism for Ansarifard in the square
                      Karim Ansarifard remains Panionian's first goal to boost the offensive line in the run-up to the season.

Karim Ansarifard remains Panionian's first goal to boost the offensive line in the run-up to the season. According to reports, the leaders of the New Smyrna team are following developments in Olympiakos on the future of the Iranian aggressor and are ready to make a proposal for his acquisition if he decides to leave the port.

According to reports, the Piraeus players are near the acquisition of Uros Dzurjevic, which means that Ansarifard will automatically set aside for this season and attempts will be made to concede it. In such a case, the "blueberries" will move to acquire it either by regular transfer or in the form of borrowing for one year."

http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/...-stin-plateia/

Comment

karim have to find a way either go another team asap or stay fight and get on the team

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          karim have to find a way either go another team asap or stay fight and get on the team
                          Cheers Geoff

Comment

"If Ansarifard scores, he'll get a goal" ~ Ehsan Singapore

Comment

CL qualier today at home against Croatian Rijeka, at 20:45 CET.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                CL qualier today at home against Croatian Rijeka, at 20:45 CET.
                                my guess is that he will start or at least get a half to show his worth to the new coach ...?
                                if he doesnt get at least some trash minutes today, he needs to force a move to Paninions right-away afterwards..!

how bad is grandpa Eminike is hurt anyhow..? when is his expected return to action date?
                                looks like they are about to sign yet another forward ...!! so still the wise decision for Karim would be to GTFO dodge before the end of transfer window ...!

Comment

Working...
                                X