• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
    Fucking shit Karim is not included in the final list of champions league
    https://twitter.com/olympiacos_org/s...21109287313408
    I say we teach them a lesson...

Comment

Don't lose hope just yet, Yaya Toure was left out by Pep last year too but eventually got included mid season. Karim can impress in domestic competitions & get included too. Not the end of the world yet lol

Comment

I hope they get hammered in the CL. That's what they get for not playing Ansarifard. The only potentially good thing about this is that he is more likely to get league minutes at least, since the other forwards will be rested for CL

Comment

Even if he does get included, he will be benched.

Comment

Ansarifard is a good player and he deserves to be in this list. I saw the last game Olympiacos played against Rijeka and Ben Fardou was ineffective. If im not wrong this Seba came on in the second half and he was also mediocre. He should leave because the coach doesn't like him, it is obvious. Hopefully he can find another club in winter transfer window.

The new striker Djurdjevic came to the club a few days ago and surprisingly he is included, without even playing a single game.

Comment

Wtf
              That's bs to include the new guy & dump him.
              He doesn't deserve such a diss ..! Asshole coach

Comment

That's a joke. He really did well in the game he got. Too late for him to get out it seems unfortunately.

Comment

Karim not even on the squad for today's game, nor was he on the squad for the Domestic league on the weekend.

Ridam be een morrabi.

Comment

He is not registered for UCL, so he won't play

Comment

This coach is a dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        He is not registered for UCL, so he won't play
                        Oh, sorry I missed that.
                        still though, not even on the squad over the weekend. so yea, still f' that coach.

Comment

What you mean NOT REGISTERED FOR UCL?? pls elaborate...

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                            What you mean NOT REGISTERED FOR UCL?? pls elaborate...
                            Originally posted by Melvino View Post
                            Fucking shit Karim is not included in the final list of champions league
                            https://twitter.com/olympiacos_org/s...21109287313408
                            asshole coach didnt even include him in the list of eligible players for CL ...! instead included a new signee striker, who had not even featured for olympiacos prior to his inclusion to the list..!

if they didnt play him in the league either, then i dont understand why fkers stopped his possible loan move to Paninions before the deadline..???
                            the fact that Kos's new coach simply doesnt rate/fancy him at all is pretty obvious by now...! to freeze him out completely, even from the domestic league squad, would suggest there is some financial disputes and disagreements are likely in play between his agent and the club..??

Comment

Baba the guy doesnt even play in the league, wtf, KARIM GTFO this "team", why do our players keep being hostages, first Azmoun now this?!

Comment

Goal already for Sporting... reeedaaaaan
                                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                                X