This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
    Comments from Greek source stating how they have been successful in recruiting from Iran/Asia:

"Even in Greece we have Asian ambassadors, such as the Iranians Ansarifard and Masud - Hatzisafi who are fighting at Olympiakos and Panionios respectively. It seems that the champions of Greece have opened a channel with this particular market, which is growing and very profitable. Because not only East-European players are leaving. Football players from the old continent go to Asia, where football is gaining ground and very high contracts are a lure for every professional. In addition, the teams ... are athletes, something that the "red-white" did in January with the transcription of Ingeye ."

http://www.sportdog.gr/apokleistika/...oigma-marinaki
    torabi would be great in panionios. I love that club. Consistently in top 3-4 , with little budget and facilities, but a smart board and transfer director, and great fans. Its a great climate for iranian players.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      torabi would be great in panionios. I love that club. Consistently in top 3-4 , with little budget and facilities, but a smart board and transfer director, and great fans. Its a great climate for iranian players.
      Why would he want to downgrade, that's the last place we need him. Idk why people under rate him, he should at least be a starter at Eredovise...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        Why would he want to downgrade, that's the last place we need him. Idk why people under rate him, he should at least be a starter at Eredovise...
        Im being realistic. I dont see any offers of that calibre actually there for him. The ajax thing was bs

Comment

^^ Ajax is a jewish club, they never going to sign an Iranian
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Okay, seems like he's not even part of the squad for league matches anymore. Fucking hate this team for ever!! Ridam be in morabi!

Comment

I really don't understand why some coaches do things like this.

It's almost like they have non football related motives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

Furhtermore, I dont understand why Karim is letting this happen to him.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

He didn't bring in Ansarifard. The others are "his players". That's always the danger of going to a bigger club. You can easily be replaced as the team does not rely on you. Can buy some cheap (sh*tty) alternatives like Emenike.

The coach plays too much FIFA. Emenike will lead Olympiakos straight to mediocrity. He will get what he deserves and be fired shortly. Imagine the next two group games for them. Sporting at home was their easiest game and they lost 3-2. Imagine the following games, could see them conceding 25+ maybe more.

It's deserved in my opinion. The coach being this stubborn as to unfairly bench a player who has worked hard and completely omit him from the club activities is a sign that he's a bonehead. Even when I read of other players having this happen to them, it is usually a sign that the coach is a sh*thead and will be on his way out shortly. Barcelona 5-0 K*s. Juventus 5-0 K*s. They are going to be like a virgin in prison after the first few games of CL. Especially hoping Emenike will be able to do anything.

Again, manager should stick to FIFA 13.

Comment

^Like Afat said, they deserve to be DESTROYED, the coach sacked, and them bring back Karim to save their ass.

Comment

Besnik Hasi is a tool. He can fuck off.

Comment

god I wish he went to panionios and they beat Kos to the league with Masoud Ehsan Karim trio. They really need a quality forward. Kos are such faggots.

Comment

I really don't understand this coach. Going Against Barca & Juve you need all the fire powe u have. Even big teams like Juve make sure to have 5 strikers at all times and if not they use youth.
                          Safe to say Oly will be dead last in their group, they could even lose all their games

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            god I wish he went to panionios and they beat Kos to the league with Masoud Ehsan Karim trio. They really need a quality forward. Kos are such faggots.
                            could well be a big reason why they denied him a loan move back to Iranions..! they nearly lost the league title to them late last season, undoubtedly they werent too wild about the idea of strengthening possibly their main rival for greek league championship..!
                            anyways, how long more is his current contract with kos?

Comment

He is not even included in Hazfi Cup list, it is pretty much over for him with Olympiacos.

http://90tv.ir/news/416616/%D8%A7%D9...88%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Besnik Hasi is a tool. He can fuck off.
                                I second this. What a loser.

Comment

Working...
                                X