Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he cant realize himself, that he has no future in this team as long as this animal is the coach, something is wrong with him, sorry to say. Unless, he's waiting for the coach to F up and get sacked.

Comment

Hope Olympiakos loose today in the cup match then the fucking binamous coach be fired, to see Karim again in the squad

Comment

What exactly did Karim do to the coach? He obviously is not their WORST player. I would love to know why he is being excluded like this. I bet it had something to do with the coaches wife, sister or daughter.
        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
          What exactly did Karim do to the coach? He obviously is not their WORST player. I would love to know why he is being excluded like this. I bet it had something to do with the coaches wife, sister or daughter.
          It seems it has something to do with his mother I say.

Comment

this is ridiculous. Unless he gets sacked karim wont be making TM squad by not being included in any 23 man squads when fully fit.

Comment

this is ridiculous, I feel bad for Karim. I hope he can leave in the winter transfer window
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Whats interesting for me, is the fact that NO ONE is mentioning it, or questioning the coach about this. Like, how is that even possible?

Comment

I think there is more going on. Even at Osasuna Karim regularly was included in the squad, this seems like a personal conflict between Karim and the coach.

There is no legitimate reason to exclude Karim from the squad after the last game where he performed well, scored a goal and gave an assist.

Comment

karim in jan have to change club, that is the only way

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      I think there is more going on. Even at Osasuna Karim regularly was included in the squad, this seems like a personal conflict between Karim and the coach.

There is no legitimate reason to exclude Karim from the squad after the last game where he performed well, scored a goal and gave an assist.
                      Has to be something behind the scenes.

Not sure why the Greek media does not question the situation.

He is fit, and 27 years old ( two years of which a regular in a top Greek team).

There is no footballing reason for Karim not to be included in the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

like i suspected earlier, there must be a Contractual Piss-fight of sort..!!?
                        the fact that the new coach doesnt rate him is already well known, but im fairly certain his complete Freeze-out from squad involves Front Office Management of kos too..!!

Comment

"Even though Olympiacos will be backed up with several changes in the Arkady encounter, Bessen Hashi does not count the Iranian aggressor, who is now clear that he is not counted by his coach or as an alternative to the "strike line"."

http://www.naftemporiki.gr/story/127...-o-ansarifarnt

Interview with Olympiacos regarding Karim's omission from the squad:

During the press conference, Bessen Hays stressed that the only negative on the win over the Star was the fact that Olympiacos scored a goal, giving Arkadas the right to return to the game.

At the same time, the Albanian technician referred to the criticism he has received lately, talked about the forthcoming derby with AEK, the many options he has in the roster, and made special mention to Karim Ansarifard and Andre Martins, who are not in his basic plans.

It is a question mark for many of Absariard's absence on the Cup's mission. Can you comment on this fact?

"The aggressors we chose were three, because Emanuele first wanted to come back after his injury and we wanted to see if he could take 90 minutes. We are happy to have done it. Ben is important for the team and has won the position. Karim knows that during the transcription period he could leave, but chose to stay. It was important for him to go somewhere to play because of the World Cup. It's up to him to get any chance. Martins had the freedom to leave. We do not know if they did not find a team or did not want to leave. The important thing is that they show good behavior. With Martin, we are pleased with today's appearance. We have many choices for the roster and this is very important for us. "

http://www.athleticradio.gr/superlea...pi-me-tin-aek/

Comment

The coach is obviously being a cunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

We can only hope this bastard gets fired. It's obvious he just does not like Ansarifard even though he performed well with the few opportunities he got.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Such a moron coach. Essentially he's been putting pressure on him to leave the club and now saying "it's up to him to get any chance"!

Go fukc yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X