This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Safe to say Ansarifard's level is the Greek League and nothing beyond that.
    It is actually safe to say Sardar is the only Iranian player who potentially can take it to the next level.

Comment

It's funny how you guys focus and make up reasons why ansarifard lost the game.

Olympiacos clearly came in with no game plan and they payed for it. They dominated possession for the last 20 minutes of the first half even before the red card, while they were losing possession 70-30. They also did nothing to change their game in the second half to take advantage of the extra man they had(all ansarifard's fault clearly).

A striker can't score when there is no service. I see no one taking about how the keeper let in 2 goals through his hands (also clearly Karim's fault) or how the midfielders were more concerned with dribbling 5 players than making the right pass.

I have never been a huge fan of Ansarifard but the analysis on here is ridiculous.

Comment

Ansarifard was invisible, but he's not a target forward! I think he does best in a 2 forward system. Besides the fact that today just wasn't his day, this was also the wrong role for him today.

Overall, we have to be honest and admit that Besiktas just was the better team!
        Last edited by Amin_; 03-16-2017, 01:57 PM.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I watched the majority of the game.

Olympiacos midfield is slow, lazy, and terrible at distributing the ball.

The poor forwards and wingers were just getting a bunch of tokhmi passes, and the midfield kept giving up the ball! and kept giving besiktas counter attacks.

But besiktas is the best team in turkey now, and they are in extremely good form.

Their players are also WAY better, i never expected a win for olympiacos.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            I highly doubt if he remains their starter striker for the next season.
            The nagging, the nagging, the nagging ....

The same suspects.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              The nagging, the nagging, the nagging ....

The same suspects.
              Yes, Ali Karimi, Reza Gucci, Milad, sosha, Haghighi, Saeid, every one can take it to the next level lol, dude i guess you live in lala land.
              Reality is our best prospect plays in Russian league and the rest are nothing special to write a book about.
              Now jump up & down when Karim scores a goal in crappy Greece league, or Reza does the same in a joke Dutch championship.

Comment

Yes, Ali Karimi, Reza Gucci, Milad, sosha, Haghighi, Saeid, every one can take it to the next level lol, dude i guess you live in lala land.
                Reality is our best prospect plays in Russian league and the rest are nothing special to write a book about.
                Now jump up & down when Karim scores a goal in crappy Greece league, or Reza does the same in a joke Dutch championship.
                I am not saying all of them can. But certaintly Saeid, ARJ, Sardar and Milad can. Perhaps Reza Shekari too when he gets the chance.

Remember - it was the same people when our guys were doing well in Germany that were saying, "The Bundesliga" is not as strong as EPL and not good etc.

Same story. They can be at Man U and people will still complain.

Comment

I am not saying all of them can. But certaintly Saeid, ARJ, Sardar and Milad can. Perhaps Reza Shekari too when he gets the chance.
                  Remember - it was the same people when our guys were doing well in Germany that were saying, "The Bundesliga" is not as strong as EPL and not good etc.
                  Same story. They can be at Man U and people will still complain.
                  I wished you were right, but they CAN'T and i am sorry to disappoint you. Non of our players who plays in Europe with exception of Sardar can play as regular in a top 4 leagues.
                  That is sad but true. Now you want have hope, it is up to you. I just tell you what i see.

Comment

I wished you were right, but they CAN'T and i am sorry to disappoint you. Non of our players who plays in Europe with exception of Sardar can play as regular in a top 4 leagues.

That is sad but true. Now you want have hope, it is up to you. I just tell you what i see.
                    Ashkan is already in top 4 league He will play soon.

Comment

Ashkan is already in top 4 league He will play soon.
                      Feel free to miss the point...

Comment

I don't understand the calibre of expectations some dear members have from our players. Ansarifard went from being left out of a Segunda Division side, to becoming a solid player for a greek team that is second right now, to playing for the Greek champions who feature either in the CL or the EL regularly.

What is there to complain about?! Would you rather have him back at Tractor Sazi?!
                        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

idk karim didnt have a lot of service, this was just a step too far for an undermanned olympiacos side. They need some major spending in the summer( no doubt they will get it) but nonetheless they did decently to get this far. Good news is, karim looks sharp and fit, and has been exposed now to big time european competetion aganist good side in hostile atmospheres. This will only further his development and prove to be an asset for TM. He provided an excellent assist in the first leg.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                            I don't understand the calibre of expectations some dear members have from our players. Ansarifard went from being left out of a Segunda Division side, to becoming a solid player for a greek team that is second right now, to playing for the Greek champions who feature either in the CL or the EL regularly.

What is there to complain about?! Would you rather have him back at Tractor Sazi?!
                            people roast ansarfaid and they even manage to criticize azmoun and Rostov who've scored against some of the biggest teams in world football. People don't remember 2010 when we were destroyed by Saudi Arabia and had 0 players playing in the champions league
                            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Olympiakos loses 4-1 to a 10 man Besiktas and their forward is getting the most heat haha.

Besiktas is a level above Olymp, we all knew that. It's just frustrating to lose and people are looking to blame someone.

When you get destroyed like that, you can't blame one player (though the keeper is really asking for it with that performance).

To say that Karim's level is nothing beyond the Greek league because they lost to the best Turkish team today (and probably the best team since Gala had Drogba), is ridiculous and emotional.

Sure, he could have played better, but when your team is playing bad, you will also play bad more often than not.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                                To say that Karim's level is nothing beyond the Greek league because they lost to the best Turkish team today (and probably the best team since Gala had Drogba), is ridiculous and emotional.
                                Sure, he could have played better, but when your team is playing bad, you will also play bad more often than not.
                                What is ridiculous? Do you see him in 2-3 years at age of almost 30 in a better league?!?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X