This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
    people roast ansarfaid and they even manage to criticize azmoun and Rostov who've scored against some of the biggest teams in world football. People don't remember 2010 when we were destroyed by Saudi Arabia and had 0 players playing in the champions league
    is 1-1 and 1-2 against Saudi Arabia getting ''destroyed''? Lol.

Comment

I have seen so many European teams playing with some real shitty players. You can make fun of PGL all you want and claim we have no talents, but there are plenty of them in Iran that could easily play better than some of these random average players.

The Kos Gk fucked it up in both legs, I blame the loss mostly on him. Seriously don’t tell me a Alireza Haghighi wouldn’t be good enough for this team...
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        What is ridiculous? Do you see him in 2-3 years at age of almost 30 in a better league?!?!?!?!
        Conversely, if age is important, you don't see a 20 year old Saeid Ezzi or 23 year old ARJ going to a better league?

Comment

"The Ansarifarnt spoke about the game against Besiktas

For the rematch in the City for the championship, the choice to go to the Olympic and world team.

The Karim Ansarifarnt spoke about the game against Besiktas on revenge on City, for the championship, the choice to go to the Olympic and world team.

Rano Four Olympiakos Ansarifarnt Karim spoke on «Real News» after the game against Besiktas at Karaiskaki, where the two groups came scoreless 1-1.

He talked about the game, for the rematch Thursday (16/3, 20:00) in the City for the championship, for the option to go to the Piraeus team and for the world of Piraeus.

For the match against Besiktas, he said: "We made a great effort to Besiktas tried to get the win, but we did not manage it. The group gave the best of himself, had an unlucky moment, but together we can continue. Not readily such games. Our opponent has a lot of quality players, we went out fatigue and so came the 1-1. The score gives more chances to Besiktas. In football, though, qualifies which is best in both games. We see what happens in many games in Europe. We will look to go there now and give everything to fight for our own chances of qualifying for the quarterfinals of the Europa League ».

For the championship, commented Iranian: "We have a difference in score in the league, but we come from three consecutive defeats and we need to be focused. Each game has its own difficulty, we know that all against Olympiakos show their best. I think we will proceed as they should, we get the wins we need to get to the conquest of the championship. And the other teams will have losses, however, they have to play each other. In football you have to see every game seriously. Regarding the Cup, we expect to see the opponent and want to conquer it. Olympiakos aims to conquer all titles and so we will try. "

For the transfer of the Olympic, he said: "I know which group I have come. I want to give my best to help Olympiakos to achieve its objectives. I am happy for my choice to come here. I feel very well and people show me love, has to receive in the best way, as my teammates. "

For the world of the group, he said: "With Besiktas terrible atmosphere created world. Happy to play and to have such a world next to you. We want to be beside you. We want to be next to us and then. To help us achieve together. ""

http://www.athleticradio.gr/superlea...tin-mpesiktas/

"The "buddies" Marin and Ansarifarnt
          Source: GAZZETTA 15/03/2017 22:49 SPORTS

Marko Marin and Karim ... Ansarifarnt have built a very good and close friendship in the Olympic team, having found and shared interests.
          The German ace with Iranian Four have become "best friends" in Piraeus club.

The Marin with Ansarifarnt make very friends and have found the necessary chemistry between them. indeed they have found and shared interests. The Marin made to leave the team a lot of hanging out with Milivogevits and integrin."

http://www.multi-news.gr/gazzetta-ko...n-ansarifarnt/

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Conversely, if age is important, you don't see a 20 year old Saeid Ezzi or 23 year old ARJ going to a better league?
            Too early to judge Saeid, even though i don't have much hope but in case of JB, i guess a top 3 Dutch team can be the maximum of his potential, same as Karim in Greece.

Same as Reza, he struggled in Belgium with Liège, struggled in championship with Charlton.

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
              I have seen so many European teams playing with some real shitty players. You can make fun of PGL all you want and claim we have no talents, but there are plenty of them in Iran that could easily play better than some of these random average players.

The Kos Gk fucked it up in both legs, I blame the loss mostly on him. Seriously don’t tell me a Alireza Haghighi wouldn’t be good enough for this team...
              Our players may be good individually, but IPL teams are still trash

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                Our players may be good individually, but IPL teams are still trash
                I didn't talk about the teams.
                Formerly known as Persianking!
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout
                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

the biggest issue is the attitude of young talented players, they mostly don't want to leave the country where they feel save and surrounded by family. Furthermore the agents are another important reason why our youngsters don't improve well excluding a few
                  TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                    the biggest issue is the attitude of young talented players, they mostly don't want to leave the country where they feel save and surrounded by family. Furthermore the agents are another important reason why our youngsters don't improve well excluding a few
                    Honestly that's changed to a good extent under CQ, we have so many players plying their trade now in Europe compared to a few years ago.

Comment

Karim is in the squad for the game tomorrow:

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        is 1-1 and 1-2 against Saudi Arabia getting ''destroyed''? Lol.
                        The score doesn't scream "destruction", but losing to them always destroys a piece of our soul.
                        "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

The most marginal of losses to Saudi Arabia is a destruction, they're the scum of the planet.

Comment

why are we constantly discussing Azmoun and loss to arabs in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              why are we constantly discussing Azmoun and loss to arabs in this thread?
                              Because it's a PFDC tradition to constantly get sidetracked from the main topic.

Comment

today is the big derby game against panathinaikos. Another game where karim will almost certainly start. Game is in 2hrs. Another high pressure game for Karim. Glad he is getting exposed to this environment at club level.

Comment

Working...
                                X