This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    I dont even know why olympiakos signs these shitty players. They are a big club who have always signed big quality players in the past. Plus they have a good youth system, better off using that than overpaying for washed up players like emenike.
    I'd take a wild guess & say because their Front Office/Mgmnt are a bunch absolute dumbasses. ..!
    Based on their very ill-timed sale of their marquee goal-getter Ideye to china late last season and again another shitt-timed canning of their coach Bento which costed them the domestic double & very likely deeper EU cup run last year...! They were very lucky not to give away the league title as well to Iranions..!

Comment

Mechelen 0:6 Olympiacos Goals:

*Karim scored the last goal

Comment

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDhNx7iajl8

interview with karim in english. Tbh I think hes making the right move by staying with olympiacos. He is comfortable in greece and I think he will be good this year. A very important player for TM for the WC as well. Can come off the bench, or start in midfield and link up very well with other players. Just look at his assist for taremi vs qatar and his assist for cambiasso vs besiktas.

Comment

Varzesh 3 and 90TV reported today that he might move to Nottingham Forrest. Probably BS news.

انصاری*فرد در ناتینگهام فارست؟
            انصاریفرد-در-ناتینگهام-فارست؟
            وبسایت رسمی برنامه نود - مهاجم المپیاکوس قصد دارد فصل آینده در ناتینگهام فارست بازی کند.

به گزارش وب سایت نود و *به نقل از گاتزتا دلواسپورت یونان، آینده کریم انصاری*فرد هنوز مشخص نیست. تیم*های زیادی خواهان مهاجم ایرانی المپیاکوس هستند. علاوه بر خرونینخن و یک تیم فرانسوی این بار نام ناتینگهام فارست به عنوان مقصد بعدی این بازیکن مطرح شد.

انصاری*فرد به علت حضور هاربور به احتمال زیاد حضور در ترکیب اصلی المپیاکوس را در فصل آینده را از دست بدهد و به همین خاطر مهاجم ایرانی قصد دارد این تیم را ترک کند.

انصاری فرد جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ روسیه را در پیش دارد و می*خواهد با آمادگی کامل در این بازی*ها حضور داشته باشد.

روزنامه* یونانی مدعی شد مقصد بعدی انصاری*فرد ناتینگهام فارست است.

http://90tv.ir/news/404693/انصاریفرد...-فارست؟

Comment

Nah I think he's staying in Olympiacos

Comment

Karim Ansarifard @ Olympiacos C.F.P. | 2016 - 2017

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                Varzesh 3 and 90TV reported today that he might move to Nottingham Forrest. Probably BS news.
                Denied by the club

http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/...ou-ansarifard/

Comment

Olympiakos have confirmed the signings of odjidja-ofoe and mehdi carcela gonzalez. Ofoe was very good in CL last year for Legia Warsaw, and carcela gonzalez is a very talented winger who just hasnt found a good club fit for a while. Both will add a lot of quality to what was a very weak kos midfield except for fortounis last season. Ansarifard scored 1 against mechelen but apparently could have had 3 if not for bad offside calls. With this good preseason, and some good additions, I think olympiacos can make it to CL group stages.

anyways, more pics on karim in training.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWZ9zAeF...y=olympiacosfc

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Olympiakos have confirmed the signings of odjidja-ofoe and mehdi carcela gonzalez. Ofoe was very good in CL last year for Legia Warsaw, and carcela gonzalez is a very talented winger who just hasnt found a good club fit for a while. Both will add a lot of quality to what was a very weak kos midfield except for fortounis last season. Ansarifard scored 1 against mechelen but apparently could have had 3 if not for bad offside calls. With this good preseason, and some good additions, I think olympiacos can make it to CL group stages.

anyways, more pics on karim in training.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWZ9zAeF...y=olympiacosfc
                    mehdi carcela gonzalez? Sounds like one of those naturalized Qataris…

Whats next, Hossein Hernandez?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      mehdi carcela gonzalez? Sounds like one of those naturalized Qataris…

Whats next, Hossein Hernandez?
                      he was born in belgium to a spanish father and moroccan mother.

Comment

we have to wait, i mean olympacios can go to champion league, if they pass the qualifiers ,he should stay if not he should see what are his options

Comment

Olympiacos playing alkmaar. Any idea if our boys are playing?

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                            Karim nimeye avval ra baazi kard:

https://twitter.com/olympiacos_org/s...49847589765121

Amma Jahanbakhsh be nazar mirese dar in bazi sherkat nemikone.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                              It would be cool if Iranian players get to play against each other on a club level especially if it happens on a Champions league platform

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X