This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
    We have to give everything in every game because this is the professional footballer and he must always do the coach's words. Each team has competition in all positions, in my place we have terrible players, we fight in the training, but the coach chooses who will fight."
    Savage

Comment

I think he meant that in his position they have aggressive players / players who are fighters

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        I think he meant that in his position they have aggressive players / players who are fighters
        Yeah probably, it was just lost in translation, but still funny

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          "Terrific players" maybe?

Comment

Lol even Karim knows how bad Emenike is.

Comment

Comment

Morabi ghaht bood ke az Albani byaran?

Well done to Karim for his fighting spirit and not giving up.

Comment

the coach somehow looks like a younger Ghalenoei
                  TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Karim put on an amazing display when it mattered, I hope his coach takes notice. If not, he has continued to gather attention from other Greek teams for sure
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Karim included in the matchday squad for tomorrow's second leg:

"Having lugged 2-1 in the first match, Olympiacos "flew" on Monday (21/8) for Croatia, as on Tuesday it will be played with the Rijeka.

Beshikh Hashi is not facing any particular problems and is in the pleasant surprise to have almost all his strong weapons for the Croatian match.

The mission of Olympiacos:

Androutsos, Anastarif, Benj, Karsella, Hutsheioti, Elambdelaoui, Figueiras, Fortouni, Gianniotes, Zile, Capino, Koutri, Marin, Milic, Nicolau, Ojitza, Pardo, Racso, Romano, Seba, Siopi, Vukovic and Zdielar."

Pics of the Karim checking in with the team at the Airport:

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Europe/C...u.4811761.html

Comment

Anastarif?

At least there was an attempt...

Comment

hence the sayin.. "its all Greek to me"
                          cause een jaboon google-translate ro ham geej o dahandeshono service mikoneh..!!

Comment

Karim continues to show that he a true fighter.

After being prevented from making transfers to better euro teams at a young age he kept fighting, made it to osasuna.
                            Didn't succeed there, but kept trying at panionios, then became a star and got his big move.
                            Then was benched originally for Olympiacos, for 4-5 before working himself into xi where he then was one of there best players in EL, two goals away to osmalispor and assist away to besiktas.

Now new coach, Karim benched again, but never heard a word from him. kept fighting and got his chance in 11 which he took brilliantly. Lets hope he gets another chance to show his worth in this huge match away to rijeka.

Comment

Karim on the bench, not gonna watch.

Comment

IF he suddenly plays or gets some time, please leave a link here so we all can watch (anyone)
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X