Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is amazing news, that piece of shit got what he deserved. Hopefully the next coach isn't a racist and sees the talent of Karim before it's too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      He got sacked. He just ruined Karim chance to play in CL till January.

http://90tv.ir/news/417594/%D8%B4%D8...C-%D8%B4%D8%AF
      on his way out..!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/foo...alls-rage.html

ps
      how come i dont see any english sources confirming his shittcanning..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        on his way out..!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/foo...alls-rage.html

ps
        how come i dont see any english sources confirming his shittcanning..?
        here you go bud:
        https://en.as.com/en/2017/09/25/foot...41_319269.html

Comment

Balkan is a total mess. There are a lot of ethnicities who hate each other very much and most of them hate Turks to the maximum level. Karim being Azeri might have added to his situation beside siting on a doughnut for so long. Karim should avoid any club starting with "O" letter and aim for a place that he can get enough service up front and playing time.

Comment

NICE! Hala bere goh bokhore!

Comment

Karim Ansarifard @ Olympiacos C.F.P. | 2016 - 2017

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Balkan is a total mess. There are a lot of ethnicities who hate each other very much and most of them hate Turks to the maximum level. Karim being Azeri might have added to his situation beside siting on a doughnut for so long. Karim should avoid any club starting with "O" letter and aim for a place that he can get enough service up front and playing time.
              The reason for the hate seems a bit of a stretch.

Doubt the Greeks look too much into his ethnicity, and most likely just consider him Iranian.

Comment

I was referring to the coach's ethnicity as a weak but possible side cause. I have seen how Balkan nations treat each others. There are many hatred going back and forth. Fyrom and Bosnian civil war is just two simple examples. I don't go to more details because it will be off topic.

To just mention some
                1. Greek vs Turks
                2. Greeks vs Albanians
                3. Greeks vs Macedonians
                4. Albanian vs Serbs
                5. Serbs vs Croats
                6. Croats vs Bosniaks
                7. Serb vs Bosniaks
                8. Albanians vs Turks
                9. Bulgarians vs Turks
                10. Croats vs Bosniak
                11. Everyone vs Gypsies
                Last edited by PersianLegion; 09-25-2017, 08:00 AM.

Comment

i hope this asshole's shittcanning, open the way for him to feature at least in the league sometimes..!!?
                  but i fear his freezout may be halfway also a contractual pissfight and club mgmnt may still hold grudge under the new coach too..!??
                  that'd be effed up but i wouldnt put it past the utter imbeciles running that club's front office..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    NICE! Hala bere goh bokhore!
                    good they sacked him, I need someone to take care of my shoes....
                    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Hahaha, bye bye

Comment

That's what he gets for not playing the home boy. Now does Karim get to play in the CL or he has to wait till January?

Comment

Takis Lemonis, who used Karim as starter is back.
                          http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1463628...A9%D9%88%D8%B3

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Takis Lemonis, who used Karim as starter is back.
                            http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1463628...A9%D9%88%D8%B3
                            FUCK YES

Comment

Karim is a lovable guy and he is a good teammate but people should realize we are talking about Iran's 4th choice of striker(or maybe soon 5th with the way Kaveh is playing or if you add Ghoddos as striker maybe 6th), yes everyone like to see him start but lets not forget he also struggled in Osasuna, and Greece league may suck but Olympiacos is a traditional team which is constantly playing in CL. So maybe people asking too much for a player who is TM 4th or 5th or 6th choice of striker. Having said that Karim was very impressive in his early days, he played his first games for TM around the age of 19-20, played in Asian Cup as starter around the age of 21-22 and during those dark years of our football and with his early progress i was hoping to see him in a better league but somehow that progress stopped.

Comment

YESSSSSSSSS
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X