This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    Olypiacos is a mafia like team and not a proper team, not even the people of Greece like that team, yet we should...?
    Bro they have a new coach lol... He used to coach Karim and actually played him a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Bro they have a new coach lol... He used to coach Karim and actually played him a lot.
      The coach is good, club is not sadly...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        Olypiacos is a mafia like team and not a proper team, not even the people of Greece like that team, yet we should...?
        I can confirm this, it is really like that.

Comment

I watched the Juve Oly game and their keeper saved their ass like 10 times. They will most likely lose all their games and be out in group stages. Their strikers also suck big time, they coulda scored a few times but they ruined it royally.

They also dont have any Greeks in their team? Lol i only noticed maybe 1 Greek name, the rest were foreign.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            Guys we don't need to hate Olympiacos anymore. They have a new coach now that is likely to actually play Karim. I bet the only reason he didn't play today was because the coach couldn't play him, otherwise I'm sure he might have even started the match. I do agree though, it's a shame he's likely going to miss the CL matches, and I doubt this team can make it to EL

Once you are OFF a CL squad, there is no coming back. Even if its injuries. He will Not feature in CL no matter what. Unless some miracle happens and they manage to beat Barca & Juve to make KO stages.

Comment

Ansarifard shire! Hope he gets the chance to show his quality for Olympiakos!

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                Once you are OFF a CL squad, there is no coming back. Even if its injuries. He will Not feature in CL no matter what. Unless some miracle happens and they manage to beat Barca & Juve to make KO stages.
                Yeah, that's true, but if they make it Europa League, then he can play in the squad

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  Ummm...... lol, someone doesn't know UEFA rules. Yaya Toure was crossed off last season too but in January Pep put him back on for knockout stage after Yaya's idiot agent decided to act civilized with Pep. Ansarifard can come back too if Olympiacos manage to stay in Europe.

EDIT: I read your post too fast, but what I meant to say was they could also finish 3rd and qualify for Europa. No miracle needed there

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                    Ummm...... lol, someone doesn't know UEFA rules. Yaya Toure was crossed off last season too but in January Pep put him back on for knockout stage after Yaya's idiot agent decided to act civilized with Pep. Ansarifard can come back too if Olympiacos manage to stay in Europe.
                    Isn't that what he said? Karim can't play till they make the knock out stages, and Olympiacos will most definitely not make the knock out stages

Comment

After January transfer window they can update their list, but it wont matter bc Kos will be eliminated. So maybe he will go to Europa League if they end up third.
                      sigpic

Comment

New Olympiacos coach announces to players that they will all get a chance and reinforces squad rotation:

"REMOVES THE "DISPUTED"

Lemission, when he took over Olympiacos and went straight to Renti, said to his players: "I count you all, you will all get your chances."

This message was also sent to Andre Martins and Karim Ansarifard, who were not counted by Hashi. As of course, Herview Milic. Lemonis has an excellent view for all three players.

Lechnis is forced to open the rotation in October, as he has many big games like Panionios in Nea Smyrni, Barcelona (in - out), Panathinaikos (out), PAOK (in). So, everyone will need Martines, Ansarifard, Milic, and Ben as a winger ..."

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/S...h.4869680.html

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                          New Olympiacos coach announces to players that they will all get a chance and reinforces squad rotation:

"REMOVES THE "DISPUTED"

Lemission, when he took over Olympiacos and went straight to Renti, said to his players: "I count you all, you will all get your chances."

This message was also sent to Andre Martins and Karim Ansarifard, who were not counted by Hashi. As of course, Herview Milic. Lemonis has an excellent view for all three players.

Lechnis is forced to open the rotation in October, as he has many big games like Panionios in Nea Smyrni, Barcelona (in - out), Panathinaikos (out), PAOK (in). So, everyone will need Martines, Ansarifard, Milic, and Ben as a winger ..."

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/S...h.4869680.html
                          BEN AS A WINGER !!!!!

Comment

They're playing today in the league in a home game against Atromitos. Hopefully Karim can get some minutes or maybe even start!

Comment

He is not again included in squad!!!!

Comment

Olympiacos lost again today! It's time to make Olympiacos great again and bring back Ansarifard so they can start winning!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X