X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
    Couldn't see the feet. It looks like Karim was trying to give him the D
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
      From the video it seems that Karim's tip was enough to scare the player away.

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
        You can see the feet once the camera angle changes.

Comment

"in tikaro darvazeh ghari umad"

Comment

Comment

It is crazy to see Karim in a Olympiacos jersey, playing in Greece's best club as their striker, good for him! He scared me a bit when he was delaying his move from Iran, and his disappointing spell at Osasuna, but wow look at him now! Keep it up Karim, you have our full support! So nice to see him happy
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Looks like he really hates this club. ..! He was getting in scuffles with them last season when playing em away too .!
                I think it was also in that game that he tried to earn a pk with that redunclously obvious dive right under the nose of the ref too ...!??
                I think that audacious dive won him the FallOn-de-Floor Award last year too ..! ? lol

Comment

Lol I saw this and sent it to my good Peruvian friend.

Instead of saying "Your player is crazy!" he said, "That's a big reason why Zambrano is not getting invited to our national team. That is why he hasn't gotten called up for Peru, because of his aggressive playing and getting too many yellow/red cards."

I told him, "We have had our fair share of idiots too. But not for playing aggressively, for whining. Carlos booted them out and we haven't seen them anywhere near Team Melli since."

Comment

did he get a card with the argument with Zambrano?
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

I just noticed both him and Masoud are 3rd best goal scorers in the league with 3 goals so far. I can't remember his firs goal though, i thought he scored two goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        I just noticed both him and Masoud are 3rd best goal scorers in the league with 3 goals so far. I can't remember his firs goal though, i thought he scored two goals.
                        1st game vs larissa he scored a tap in after winger squared it to him ( same game where he had that fantastic assist ), then he had two goals vs panionios

Comment

His team plays in 35 min I think...

Comment

He's in the squad

Comment

^ Mah man!

Comment

Karim on the bench against panathinaikos. match kick off in 12 min.

Comment

Working...
                                X