Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2016/2017 | Week 19 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
    Taremi is known as a diver now, unfortunately. It happens in every sport in the world. You build a reputation as a player, and the refs always see your number. Taremi is known for diving in the box. He dove last week twice and refs rightfully called no foul.
    I said this 2 years ago when he was drawing all those penalties with a lot of diving in the box. Soon he is going to build a reputation, and it will hurt him in the future. There might be a case where there is actually a penalty on him that is not called, because refs think he took a dive.

However in general, the refereeing , among a myriad of other things, is low quality in the PGL.
    Last year PKs against Persepolis was ridiculous. Last year and this year biased referee in favor of SS Tehran and Tractor Sazi is extra ordinary.

Taremi was a diver last year and I don't like him in general but it doesn't mean every time he is on the floor it is a dive. I genuinely think SS Tehran and Tractor are two big Mafia organizations pulling strings in referee departments and Sazman league. I can show tons of video and examples why I think this way.

Comment

lol I know this is a completely irrelevant question but this is the only place I can find about it I was watching some old highlights of Ahmad Alenemeh is he an Iranian Arab?

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
        Taremi is known as a diver now, unfortunately. It happens in every sport in the world. You build a reputation as a player, and the refs always see your number. Taremi is known for diving in the box. He dove last week twice and refs rightfully called no foul.
        bull crap! Both were penalties, not called. Yes Taremi dove often a couple of years ago. he still does it once in a while. But those two fouls were fouls.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
          The pk call on Rezaeian and the BS pk against Esteghlal would have never been given in a European league! Not to mention the goal Saba scored which was not given (Omranzadeh's header that had crossed the line).
          you are saying that because your team is 13 points behind Perspolis. you never saw any video of the clearance by Rezaiean, other than the one that was shown on TV. there is no way on earth you can tell for sure that the ball crossed the line based on that video. the penalty on Rezaean was absolutely correct. The side judge called it not the ref. it was a foul in the box with the ball in play. the very definition of Penalty! Look it up.

Comment

Khadad Aziz has been and still remains a Piece of shit.

Comment

Yeah right, indeed in Iran where players drop down with every little gooz that is called a pk, in any other European league like England for example there is no way such scenes would be called a pk. That was actually my whole point.

There is a picture where it shows that the ball had crossed the line. I bet 90 will show it on Monday.

Also, no one gives a shit whether PP wins the league after a gazillion years or not. This league title and season will be remembered as the season your club, manager and many of its fans got in the way of TM's success, brought our WC qualification in jeapordy and almost caused our success coach to step up, only for your own success and that of a foreign jealous charlatan who doesn't give a damn about Iran! Well enjoy it!

I would rather have Esteghlal finish 10th with 40 points behind the league winners as long as TM qualifies for the WC! We are not so oghdei for a shitty domestic title to get in the way of TM's success and progression!
              Last edited by Amin_; 01-29-2017, 03:55 AM.
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

LOOL. you need to stop hiding behind TM. TM doesn't belong to you or anyone group. "I rather my team finish last but TM make it to the WC"!!! what kind of bullshit is that??

I say perspolis PK was good call, you say Branko is a Charlatan who is trying to hurt TM??? what a fucking non-sense!

How the fuck is a no good charlatan like Branko getting in the way of the mighty Carlos Qerioz??? and what the hell does this have to do with Perspolis's PK? or the ball crossing the line??
                biased as always..
                I can already see it. TM gets a tie against Qatar, or China, or South Korea, or any fucking body, and some of you biased and uninformed fans will be here blaming Branko for it??? even though all planned camps (except for one in the summer) went ahead as planned!!!
                Oh, no, but Brnako talked on TV . that fucking charlatan. had Adel not invited him TM would be in WC now.

Consider watching other sports guys..

Comment

and the referee was at fault at Hanif's OG as well.
                  Last edited by 04041374; 01-29-2017, 10:12 AM.

Comment

^^ looking at that picture I think it actually shows that the side judge made the right call. the ball hasn't fully crossed the white line. it's just that the red line is in the wrong place. assuming that the red line is drawn parallel to the post, the red line is drawn from the middle of the goal (white) line on the (grass). still, this picture is taken with an angle to the goal so it can't very accurate.
                    but I wish they had called a goal. I would have rather seen perspolis fall behind and fight back.

Comment

The pk calls and the ball that crossed the line do not have directly something to do with aghaye charlatan Branko, and that's why I addressed them seperately in different paragraphs in case you missed it!

You call it bias or hiding behind TM all you want, but some of us actually put TM before clubs! I know you don't believe it when people say that TM goes before any club because you yourself put a fckin domestic league title and a win against Mashin Sazi, Saba or Peykan in front of TM's success! Just like your charlatan coach who does not give a damn about Iran and does everything for his own success! I'm glad some PP fans are finally showing their true colors! The only PP fans who have truly and openly expressed their dissatisfaction of how Branko and PP have handled everything towards TM and CQ, are Persianking and Ghermez Agha.Those are true fans in my books!
                      Last edited by Amin_; 01-29-2017, 10:41 AM.
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

The pk calls and the ball that crossed the line do not have directly something to do with aghaye charlatan Branko, and that's why I addressed them seperately in different paragraphs in case you missed it!
                        yes you did. In the same freaking conversation. just like you are doing with the rest of this post.

You call it bias or hiding behind TM all you want, but some of us actually put TM before clubs! I know you don't believe it when people say that TM goes before any club because you yourself put a fckin domestic league title and a win against Mashin Sazi, Saba or Peykan in front of TM's success! Just like your charlatan coach who does not give a damn about Iran and does everything for his own success! I'm glad some PP fans are finally showing their true colors! The only PP fans who have truly and openly expressed their dissatisfaction of how Branko and PP have handled everything towards TM and CQ, are Persianking and Ghermez Agha.Those are true fans in my books!
                        bla bla bla.. you have nothing to show that I put Perspolis before Tm. nothing. just hot air coming out of sore loser who was hoping for his second team to get some points out of perspolis. the same way that you just babel away at insulting and accusing another coach (who has already taken your TM to the WC onece) a charlatan. a coach who has done nothing but give up his players to the national team 100 days out of the first 4 months of the league. You find me another fucking country who does this!!!! all you have to argue against that is your usual bullshit of perspolis doesn't care about TM and only some red fans who agree with me are true TM supporters.. " show proof or cut the shit out..

Comment

Maaan why can't anyone just answer my question on alenemeh this is the only place I can find out about that it got me curious ahahahahahha

Comment

Originally posted by ALIKARIMI_ View Post
                            Maaan why can't anyone just answer my question on alenemeh this is the only place I can find out about that it got me curious ahahahahahha
                            About Alenemeh, he is an Iranian Arab from Ahvaz. I've seen him speaking Arabic before an ACL game. I just can't find the footage.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              About Alenemeh, he is an Iranian Arab from Ahvaz. I've seen him speaking Arabic before an ACL game. I just can't find the footage.
                              Thanks it actually helps a lot that's a pretty interesting fact tbh because he was also part of the 2014 World Cup squad shows how diverse we can be

Comment

Amin jan you are obviously salty on Persepolis being on top and SS having to deal with infighting despite massive signing at the beginning of the season and funny claims by Mansourian. It is OK we understand you we had to deal with mafia within Persepolis when Derakhshan and Estili were ruining our club but I personally never wished SS not winning the title because my club was in shitty condition.

On account of passing BS judgement on Persepolis fans, you showed your flaws. I let others decide now. SS Tehran fans has nothing left for them to say kori with Persepolis fans and only stick to this CQ vs BI shenanigans. Let me remind you of two examples of your fans true colors.

1. When Ghalenoi started a shitshow campaign against CQ when he was SS coach in 2013 and all SS fans were behind him.

2. When SS fans start calling CQ a mafia and charlatan because he didn't let Rahamti to come back to NT. Now make your mind. Is CQ a charlatan or an angel? Many SS fans are hypocrites and sore losers.

Comment

Working...
                                X