Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me share a little thing that might tell you a thing or two about Ashkan.

So I work at the Nike European HQ in the Netherlands and as soon as I found out that he signed I contacted the German offices in Frankfurt to see if they had a connect to get Wolfsburg jersey through them since they're Nike sponsored. They got back to me and said that they were going to sort it out. So I asked if it was possible to get #25 and Dejagah on the back and they responded that they'll see what they can do. Not a word since.

Then suddenly I receive a package at work. Not only do I see a jersey, but also the back signed by the Hooligan himself: https://www.instagram.com/p/BQdstqPF...y=i__m__a__n__

Fuckin' legend, man. He's 100.

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post

So I work at the Nike European HQ in the Netherlands and as soon as I found out that he signed I contacted the German offices in Frankfurt to see if they had a connect to get Wolfsburg jersey through them since they're Nike sponsored. They got back to me and said that they were going to sort it out. So I asked if it was possible to get #25 and Dejagah on the back and they responded that they'll see what they can do. Not a word since.

Then suddenly I receive a package at work. Not only do I see a jersey, but also the back signed by the Hooligan himself: https://www.instagram.com/p/BQdstqPF...y=i__m__a__n__

wow man that is awesome. What a great guy

Comment

Wow that's awesome man! Btw your pic helped me finally find out which one of the signatures on my team melli jersey belong to Ashkan

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          Wow that's awesome man! Btw your pic helped me finally find out which one of the signatures on my team melli jersey belong to Ashkan
          Haha! Happy to help, man!

Comment

Most of these kids who grow up outside are so pure, Reza, Ashkan,Zandi are few example, you get what you see....Shileh Pileh to vojodeshoun nist..

Comment

When is it possible to buy the kit?

Comment

yeah I couldn't find the Ashkan Kit on the website yet. Hopefuly soon?!

Maybe Hormozgan can tell us when

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Most of these kids who grow up outside are so pure, Reza, Ashkan,Zandi are few example, you get what you see....Shileh Pileh to vojodeshoun nist..
                  Sad but true - speaks volumes about the level of professionalism in Iran. Ando is one of the few from Iran I'd throw in that category as well
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

the jersey should be up soon, i am waiting for it also

Comment

Awesome.

I'm guessing you're using VSCO for your Insta pics? Which filter do you use?

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                        yeah I couldn't find the Ashkan Kit on the website yet. Hopefuly soon?!

Maybe Hormozgan can tell us when
                        Unfortunately not since I don't work with retail. Hence why I contacted the German offices
                        But should be up soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Sad but true - speaks volumes about the level of professionalism in Iran. Ando is one of the few from Iran I'd throw in that category as well
                          Agreed. This is one of the saddest topics of Iranian football in general. A result of how structures in place don't give the tools for people to grow and succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                            Awesome.
                            I'm guessing you're using VSCO for your Insta pics? Which filter do you use?
                            You are correct, sir. Different ones depending on the pic, the mood etc.

Comment

Go tell those who kept calling him Cashkan and haven't been seen here since he signed with Wolfsburg.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                                Go tell those who kept calling him Cashkan and haven't been seen here since he signed with Wolfsburg.
                                Cashkan Dejagah.

Comment

Working...
                                X