This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    played in Qatar for 2 years and secured his whole life. He doesn't care anymore tbh.
    If he was any other player, CQ would drop him 100% just like he did with Haghighi. The only reason he is still at TM while being clubless is his experience in big leagues and key performances in WCQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      played in Qatar for 2 years and secured his whole life. He doesn't care anymore tbh.
      Was he getting something like $4US million per season, or am I dreaming?

Comment

Guys I'm sick and tired of the Dejagah criticism. If you guys follow him on Instagram you'll see that the guy has a personal trainer and works his ass off everyday, and then comes out and PERFORMS in every Teammelli game. So what the Hell are you guys complaining about?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

He needs to sign with a team already, this is getting silly.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
            Guys I'm sick and tired of the Dejagah criticism. If you guys follow him on Instagram you'll see that the guy has a personal trainer and works his ass off everyday, and then comes out and PERFORMS in every Teammelli game. So what the Hell are you guys complaining about?

Then lets cancel all leagues and ask players to train at home. Can get the job done i guess, no?

Comment

Just be grateful we have Ghoddos now to supply the panty-wetting technique and creative flair. If we can get 60 minutes out of Dejagah, we're a better side for it but if not, it's no longer the disaster it would have been a year ago.

Comment

We should invite Dariush Shojaeian, he is relatively good last time we invited him to TM as he assisted JB goal.

Comment

For, me.. as long as he performs well for TM which he effing does every time, it is all good. You should judge him by his performance people. He needs good pay if he won't move like many of you guys. Just give the man a break FFS.
                  Last edited by webmaster; 11-20-2017, 10:22 PM.
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    We should invite Dariush Shojaeian, he is relatively good last time we invited him to TM as he assisted JB goal.
                    I agree .. we need players like him.
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

As long as he performs for TM, we have no reason to complain. Issue is, even with best personal trainer and training regime, you will not replicate the intensity / game play of club training, weekly matches. For this reason I think Ashkan will not be as sharp as he could be, which is why i am praying he gets to a club in January.

Comment

Again, as many of us have mentioned before I think he has an injury of sorts which basically doesn't allow him to play more than 2-3 games every few months. No club is going to want to sign a player like that, no matter how good he is.
                        That's why CQ will bring him to World Cup. Dejagah will stay in shape for the World Cup, play maybe 1-2 games and then retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Again, as many of us have mentioned before I think he has an injury of sorts which basically doesn't allow him to play more than 2-3 games every few months. No club is going to want to sign a player like that, no matter how good he is.
                          That's why CQ will bring him to World Cup. Dejagah will stay in shape for the World Cup, play maybe 1-2 games and then retire.
                          Wasn't he banged up a bit when he signed for Wolfsburg?
                          He should sign with a Bundesliga team just for training purposes until he is 100% match fit

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            If that's the case then why should he be invited when he is injured? We'll risk our world cup, like in 2006 when an old Ali Daei ruined our chances, or an injured Ali Karimi who like Ali Daei was pretty useless (he was also injured in 2006). He should be dropped imo if he does not find a club by january! This is not a kindergarden club we're discussing here. Only the best and most fit (in form) players should be invited to TM. And right now that's Ghoddos and Shojaei. I have serious issues with the way Quieroz handles the CAM position man, it's a critical position but he handles it very poorly. When Dejagah does not play there it's Taremi or Amiri ao? It makes no sense. We need a solid playmaker there who functions as a link between the midfield and forwards!

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                              If that's the case then why should he be invited when he is injured? We'll risk our world cup, like in 2006 when an old Ali Daei ruined our chances, or an injured Ali Karimi who like Ali Daei was pretty useless (he was also injured in 2006). He should be dropped imo if he does not find a club by january! This is not a kindergarden club we're discussing here. Only the best and most fit (in form) players should be invited to TM. And right now that's Ghoddos and Shojaei. I have serious issues with the way Quieroz handles the CAM position man, it's a critical position but he handles it very poorly. When Dejagah does not play there it's Taremi or Amiri ao? It makes no sense. We need a solid playmaker there who functions as a link between the midfield and forwards!
                              He's not really injured so much as he just can't handle day to day football anymore. He's like a very good car, that you can only take out a few times a year. As I said the plan is to keep him as healthy as possible and only use him in 1-2 games at best.

Comment

If you watch TM games he is done by min 60. He is struggling to run... He needs to be in a club to build his stamina....he is really being selfish or retarded not to go to a team...Sardar and him are both hurting TM right now and it really worries me

Comment

Working...
                                X