Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dejagah was a rotational player for Wolfsburg when they won the Bundesliga.

Comment

Originally posted by lml View Post
      Dejagah was a rotational player for Wolfsburg when they won the Bundesliga.
      Come on, man. He played 2851 mins out of 3400 of the 2008/09 season. Granted he was not a key player such as Dzeko, Grafite or Misimovic back then, but he was 22 years and did more than just rotate. He attacked the channels and provided space for Misimovic to set up the strikers and was the young talent at the club together with Gentner.

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
        Come on, man. He played 2851 mins out of 3400 of the 2008/09 season. Granted he was not a key player such as Dzeko, Grafite or Misimovic back then, but he was 22 years and did more than just rotate. He attacked the channels and provided space for Misimovic to set up the strikers and was the young talent at the club together with Gentner.
        I'm not saying he didn't play? Being a rotational player is not the same as being a backup, it just means you play but you're not a consistent starter. He started and came off the bench an equal amount, he was in and out. There's nothing wrong with that, but he wasn't a star player or driving force, just a cog that help kept things going.

Comment

I read somewhere he may be heading to Championship with his former club Fulham.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            I read somewhere he may be heading to Championship with his former club Fulham.
            sounds realistic..!
            thats just about the level of european clubs that would be willing to give him contract in his current status.!!

ps
            assuming both fit, if i had to choose Right Now between ARJ and Ashkan as RW TM starter, Dejagha would be my favored starter in any vital official fixtures...! cause of his top levels experience and the fact that regardless of his club wowes, he always gives 100% to the shirt (though with varying effectiveness of late)..!
            ARJ is still bit raw internationally and too inconsistent for TM (and even club for that matter as a whole) for my liking..!
            but it seems that the tables are turning on that front slowly but surely to the favor of AliReza...!
            i feel Ashkan must manage to keep himself in Europe and healthy for next season, if he is to keep his likely favored starting status for WC18..!

Comment

Tbh, that would be very risky for him to join a championship team seing how injury prone he is

Comment

People can say whatever they want about this guy regarding joining Al-arabi but when he joined Qatar he knew about his injury history and kind of wanted to secure his family financially, at the same time extend his player career(base on level of league and training), the guy always gave his 100% for TM despite growing up outside Iran, i can't recall many bad games from him honestly, too bad he is injury prone and i think he will retire in year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by lml View Post
                  I'm not saying he didn't play? Being a rotational player is not the same as being a backup, it just means you play but you're not a consistent starter. He started and came off the bench an equal amount, he was in and out. There's nothing wrong with that, but he wasn't a star player or driving force, just a cog that help kept things going.
                  Exactly what i am trying to say for 3 pages here
                  And this was at his prime.
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    HSV scored in the 88th minute, and Wolfsburg loses 2-1.

Wolfsburg is in the relegation playoff and will play crosstown rival Braunschweig to determine whether they stay in the BL.
                    good
                    thats what they get for benching our boy..!! fkers...!!

besides that'll provide one more chance for our Ashi mashi to perhaps/hopefully make the playoff game squad and get some minutes..!! besides, if they sideline him again and likely end up loosing the game, then chances are higher that they will retain his services for BL2 next season..!!?
                    I really think if coach takes a gamble and give him some minutes he will have a great debut and impact the final score to their favor..!! he greatly steps up his game in vital fixtures, especially when motivated and this playoff game would be just that sorta occasion for him..!

Comment

Dont think that Ashkan will see any Minutes in the Playoffs regarding how cruical the two Games are and the fact he has exactly Zero playing experience in the last Months on that Level! Nevertheless he was a Beast so far since day one for TM and will be a more than important Puzzle Piece in CQ Plans for the WC next year....hope he can stay in Bundesliga and get some playing time till then.
                      Hannover just got back to 1.Bundesliga...would be a perfect fit i think!

Comment

Would be great in SERIE A

Comment

Blaszczykowski won´t be able to play against Braunschweig due to an injury. So hopefully we might be able to see Ashkan at least on the bench against Braunschweig.

Comment

Wolfsburg play their first relegation playoff match on Thursday 14:30 US Eastern time against Eintracht Braunschweig. I hope Dejagah gets a chance to feature.

Comment

Dejagah finally on the bench. Game will start in one hour (20.30 CET).

Comment

Yes Dejagah is on the bench!

From Vfl Wolfsburg official Twitter account:

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X