This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
    At this point I hope he goes there but... a second division team, mid table, yikes!
    His options are very limited at the moment.

Comment

At this point I hope he goes there but... a second division team, mid table, yikes!
      Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      English Championship would be a great place for him to get back into form before the WC. Very physically demanding league, he'll be whipped back into shape immediately.
      We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

I agree, it would be nice to see him at Nottingham. It is better than the Greek league for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
          English Championship would be a great place for him to get back into form before the WC. Very physically demanding league, he'll be whipped back into shape immediately.
          If he doesnt get injured... Its not just a physical league, its also a violent league.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

or likely injured...!!?
            more of a hack N hoof league to me..! but at this time any team will do i guess ..!?

Comment

I doubt the authenticity of Nottingham Forrest, although you never know with Iranians.

English Championship is high intensity which can boost his fitness, however...
              The reality: he will 100% get injured, poor ground conditions, technically weak level, it would be a terrible decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                I doubt the authenticity of Nottingham Forrest, although you never know with Iranians.

English Championship is high intensity which can boost his fitness, however...
                The reality: he will 100% get injured, poor ground conditions, technically weak level, it would be a terrible decision.
                It's not as bad as you're making it out to be... the ground conditions in the Championship are actually spectacular, as is the standard with high-level English footballing grounds. It is also still a very technical league, it just has a physicality component in addition to that.

Also... if he signs at Nottingham we will get to watch him in HD with English commentary! What more could you want
                We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

According to Twitter, Dejagah was seen at a hotel with Nottingham's manager (Karanka) today.

https://twitter.com/RedDogRoberts/st...66757328244741

Comment

It was about damn time that he'd sign for a team.

Comment

Wow so maybe they were finalizing things....that’s a fitting place for Ashkan to get good playing time and play at a very solid level to prep for the WC. English football is exactly what he needs right now. Wonder how long it will take him to get some playing time though we will see...hope it happens!

FYI: USA international (and IMO the best fullback option US has) Eric Lichaj, former arsenal fullback Armand Traoré, and Greece international Apostolos Vellios, and Northern Ireland international Jaime Ward are all on Nottingham. Just a few of some notable players Ashkan would be a nice fit with these guys
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope it works out.

Comment

The Championship is probably the most physical league in Europe. I worry for Dejagah.

Comment

By the way Nottingham Forest's owner is also the owner of Olympiacos. Coincidence... I think not.

Comment

Also... if he signs at Nottingham we will get to watch him in HD with English commentary! What more could you want
                              unless its changed since Reza's departure a couple of years back..? championship games are hardly ever broadcasted..!
                              except an occasional league game here n there (normally the top of the league teams ) and or/if they play in Cup vs a EPL team or something..! are they still alive in the FA Cup ?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                unless its changed since Reza's departure a couple of years back..? championship games are hardly ever broadcasted..!
                                except an occasional league game here n there (normally the top of the league teams ) and or/if they play in Cup vs a EPL team or something..! are they still alive in the FA Cup ?
                                Just got eliminated by Hull City... but they did beat Arsenal!

Comment

Working...
                                X