Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PGL - 2016/2017 | Week 21 (Esteghlal vs. Perspolis) - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
    Honorable mention:

Taremi taking down the Perspolis fan like an Israeli who had his hand of the ignition of a nuke to Iran. All he had to do was hold him back while talking to him like a human being until security reached and not throw him down like some piece of meat. I doubt he would have gotten to hurt EsEs players. The hero AKA taremi saves the day again. Clinical finishing move by Taremi.
    I missed that, any vid?

Comment

The best thing that happened to SS this season was that they were denied those transactions. Its no secret that us Iranians are best with our backs up agaisnt the wall and being banned from those transaction, it put this team up agaisnt the wall. This has been the biggest blessing for a young team who are fighting to represent a big club agaisnt all odds.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

just out of curiosity, how many "hashieh" has SS have this season? and how many of them was Rahmati involved with!! it can't be a coincidence.
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

wow so now taremi fancies himself as a "leader". How about he sorts out his conversion rate of 1/10000 first lol

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            wow so now taremi fancies himself as a "leader". How about he sorts out his conversion rate of 1/10000 first lol
            He has always had a good attitude, I don't see anything wrong with what he did. Perhaps it would have been better to cause less of a seen there and waited until after but honestly in that situation with emotions running high, it was good and necessary to call out that bache soosool mosalman for acting like a punk/sore loser. He should be ashamed of himself. He really thinks he is some kind of second coming of Gotze or something
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Why does Rahmati have to yell at his defensive line on every save he makes ...... What an annoying player.
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I have to congratulate SS fans as they played a great game and won and the game could have gone both ways till the end. It was one of the most exciting derbies I have seen in my life. It shows that the level of Iranian football is increasing year by year.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Rahmati has been suspended for three games and Hosseini for one game.

Edit: Rahmati has been suspended for another game. That makes it 4 games.
                  Last edited by 04041374; 02-13-2017, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    I missed that, any vid?
                    here: http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1336...1%D8%B2%D8%B43

rahmati admitting to time wasting at 2:35 to get back at the imaginary elbow by hosseini: http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1336...%D8%B2%D8%B43)

Comment

I love how per3polise fans are criticising ss for playing the way they did. Funny is Mansourian did say we will be playing like atletico madrid prior to the game...in modern football counter attacking is a very efficent system and it worked for us. There is no denying that perspolise plays a very solid attacking football and we had to play like the way we did to beat a team like that. Eses players knew what they wanted and executed the game plan beautifully.
                      Second...enough with blaming the loss on kamyabniyas absent...one player will not make that big of a difference...we also didnt have ansari, y. Karimi ,v.ghafouri and h. Makoyan. The truth is perspolise underestimated ss and Branko didn't have a solution. Congrats to ss once again!
                      Last edited by ArminSh; 02-13-2017, 12:27 PM.

Comment

congrats. to ss fans regardless of some unprofessional acts of players the punishment for Rahmati is good . they will lose 3 matches without rahmati . justice will be served

Comment

by the way i read somewhere else before the match about reportrs asking mansoorian about the advice he got from CQ maybe he got good tips

Comment

Hosseini is a young GK and has alot of potential. He can use this few matches to increase his experience. He had some amazing saves against sepahan.

Comment

dont know if this was posted yet or not. .
                              واکنش مربیان مطرح جهان به برد استقلال برابر پرسپولیس

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=31675

Comment

Goals in HD and without commentary

Comment

Working...
                                X