X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rahim Zahivi @ Al Shahania Qatar 2017

we have no threads on him? hmm....

anyways he scored two great goals last week against Al Wakra:

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

We have an excess of good strikers now it's actually pretty crazy
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hes a good player.. No doubt. Just kind of disappointing he's wasting his talents in Qatar.

Comment

He played in the provincial league until the age of 18, but was never discovered and even stopped playing football for a few years, until he decided to resume his career. He had a short stint in Naft Tehran, but never got the trust, until Veisi brought him to Esteghlal Khuzestan.

Shows that scouting and youth development in Iran is almost non-existent.
        Here is an interview with him in 90: http://static2.90tv.ir/eca2031b/G-SsKh-90tv.ir.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          We have an excess of good strikers now it's actually pretty crazy
          With all due respect, he's playing in QSL.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            With all due respect, he's playing in QSL.
            I'm not basing this on anything related to the QSL - he was one of the most important pieces of a PGL champion and is very highly skilled - unlike most ppl here I don't advocate for not inviting a player based on playing in league X it League Y.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

All Shania of Qatar? What happened to our Persian Gulf Legionnaires threads

Comment

it is a good confidence builder and i hope he uses this to move higher up and now waste time in qatar
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

http://www.isna.ir/news/95120100256/...AF%D8%A7%DB%8C

For some of us who had any hopes of him playing in Europe, read his interview with ISNA after scoring his double.
                  This says a lot about the mentality of some Iranian players.

این بازیکن درباره شرایط زندگی در خارج از ایران نیز تاکید کرد: شرایط خیلی سخت است. من حاضر نیستم به بهترین تیم اروپایی هم بروم. نمی*توانم در خارج از ایران زندگی کنم. من وابسته به خانواده هستم و شک نکنید سال آینده یا در قطر هستم یا به ایران می*آیم. این انتخاب را هم برای این انجام دادم که می*خواستم شرایط خودم را بسنجم. من و خانواده*ام عرب هستند و به زندگی در اطراف خلیج فارس عادت دارند اما به کشور دیگری نمی*توانم فکر کنم. من از لیگ چین و یونان پیشنهاد داشتم اما نمی*توانستم به این کشورها بروم.

او ادامه داد: من عاشق خانواده و همشهریانم هستم و به هیچ وجه در خارج از کشور نمی*توانم بازی کنم. در نتیجه سال آینده یا در ایران هستم یا در قطر به فوتبالم ادامه می*دهم.
                  The conditions are very difficult outside Iran. I wouldn't even be prepared to go to the best European team. I can't live outside Iran. I'm dependent on my family and without any doubt, next year I'll be either in Iran or Qatar. I made this choice to assess my situation. I come from an arab family who are used to live around the Persian Gulf, but I can't think of any other country.

I had offers from China and Greece, but I couldn't go to these countries.

Comment

This is a difference between Brazilian, Argentinian and African players that go half way across the world to find a team to play football! yet we can go 5 hrs west to europe to play in Europe.
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                    X