Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2016/17 | Week 24 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing run by Ansari to get the FK at the edge of the box

Comment

HT
      Perspolis 1:0 Esteghlal Khuzestan

- Good start, but we should've scored the 2nd goal.
      - I just hope we don't sit back in the 2nd half.

Comment

FT
        Perspolis 1:0 Esteghlal Khuzestan

- We really should not sit back, when we are ahead by 1 goal. That's too dangerous. Very good win nonetheless. Let's hope for Foolad to win their game.
        - The ref was very bad. I guess they want to make Perspolis champions.

Comment

The referee of Perspolis - ES KH was horrendous. I don't like to talk about the referring, bit today he made so many wrong calls.

This was a boring win for us, but I'll take it as we need to collect as many points in our remaining games to secure our first spot.

What is Branko's beef with Rezaeian? He is one o our best players with such great attitude and well behaved. Why does he constantly get benched/disciplined by the club? Sorry I have been a little behind with what's going on in our football as of late. Has Rezaeian done something to warrant the disciplinary punishments/suspension? Or is he injured?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            What is Branko's beef with Rezaeian? He is one o our best players with such great attitude and well behaved. Why does he constantly get benched/disciplined by the club? Sorry I have been a little behind with what's going on in our football as of late. Has Rezaeian done something to warrant the disciplinary punishments/suspension? Or is he injured?
            He got into a fight with Alipour before the game vs. Al-Wahda. Both were sent back to Tehran. The club will decide about a possible punishment. Right now, he will practice separately.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              He got into a fight with Alipour before the game vs. Al-Wahda. Both were sent back to Tehran. The club will decide about a possible punishment. Right now, he will practice separately.
              Damn, I hate it when teammates get into a physical fight. In that case, well deserved suspension. Absolutely unacceptable and ghetto behavior!

Thank you for the clarification! [emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

What is Branko's beef with Rezaeian? He is one o our best players with such great attitude and well behaved.
                ha?? Are you serious? Great Attitude?

Rezaeian will not play another minute this season.
                And after the season, Perspolis should terminate his contract and let him go.

He is another Sheys Rezaie. overrated, selfish prick. His TM career is probably over too. if not this year, next year.

Comment

Today's SS-KH Perspolis game was a dog fight. nothing was gonna come easy. we had like 10 yellows?
                  Perspolis played well the first half, but in the second half SS was better. Branko took his time making his subs.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    well, in case of Ramin, the issue wasn't the fight that broke out in Dubai. for that fight, both got sent back to Tehran. But the day that fight happened, at night in the hotel, Branko makes announcement that both Ramin and Alipour are to leave the camp the next day and Ramin throws a fit. That's the incident that wasn't reported much but why Ramin isn't with the team right now, not the fight with Alipour.

Comment

Goal Siah Jamegan
                      Siah Jamegan 1-0 Sepahan

Badamaki (44')

Comment

FT
                        Siah Jamegan 1-1 Sepahan
                        Gostaresh Foolad 0-0 Saba Qom

Comment

FT
                          Foolad 0-0 Tractor Sazi

Tractor won't even become 2nd, if they continue like this. Park the bus and Bezan Ziresh presented by GN.

Comment

Working...
                          X