No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I just chattet with the German Adidas site, they have no info on what so ever if it will be sold. We are officially the most badbakht people now... Great WC this will be.

Comment

Guys, the shirt hasn't even been released yet! It is normal that none of the stores know. Also I think the only place you'll be able to find the jersey will be in Iran. Do you guys really think we won't be able to purchase the jersey? Take a deep breath and relax,, you'll have the jersey !

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
        Guys, the shirt hasn't even been released yet! It is normal that none of the stores know. Also I think the only place you'll be able to find the jersey will be in Iran. Do you guys really think we won't be able to purchase the jersey? Take a deep breath and relax,, you'll have the jersey !
        Its the company that I contacted, they at least should know IF they will sell it or not, with so few weeks left for the world cup. I didnt ask for a specific date or price. Only whether they will sell it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Just got a reply from the Swedish Adidas customer service:

"Hi Abtin,
          Thank you for your mail!
          Unfortunately, there are no plans to sell Iran jerseys in adidas currently.
          Please contact us again in case of any further questions."

Nice job IFF and IR.. Nice job..
          Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          And I just chattet with the German Adidas site, they have no info on what so ever if it will be sold. We are officially the most badbakht people now... Great WC this will be.
          Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          Guys I spoke to the official Adidas stores in New York and Toronto last week, and they both confirmed they will have Iran's jersey sometime next week. Maybe the employees you guys spoke to just didn't have the knowledge, but I'd assume if the Adidas store in New York is getting them than the stores in Germany and Sweden should get them too! Although it may only be a few of the main stores around the country that will carry them.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
            Guys I spoke to the official Adidas stores in New York and Toronto last week, and they both confirmed they will have Iran's jersey sometime next week. Maybe the employees you guys spoke to just didn't have the knowledge, but I'd assume if the Adidas store in New York is getting them than the stores in Germany and Sweden should get them too! Although it may only be a few of the main stores around the country that will carry them.
            Which Toronto store did you talk to? Please let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Which Toronto store did you talk to? Please let me know!
              The Adidas store in downtown Toronto located at: 10 Dundas St E

Comment

Asked the Swedish site more specifically whether they will have it online or in store, and the response is: "Unfortunately we don't have the jersey in the online store or our concept stores in Stockholm.".
                Sounds like she means they dont have it YET, we know it's not available yet, so they will see me pop in a few times during the upcoming weeks in the store.

Comment

are you sure they say they will have it?cause they dont have alot of jersey

Comment

I would be surprised if anyone in any store would know the specifics of the Iran/Adidas arrangement. They are probably getting their "worldcup soccer inventory" next week and they think Iran is like the rest of the teams.

If I'm wrong tag me next week and I'll wait for it.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                      I would be surprised if anyone in any store would know the specifics of the Iran/Adidas arrangement. They are probably getting their "worldcup soccer inventory" next week and they think Iran is like the rest of the teams.

If I'm wrong tag me next week and I'll wait for it.
                      i talk to a store in toronto, they are getting thier inventory from adidas stright, that i know, that might be why they delay it for so long

Comment

Thanks for the info I will head over to the New York store after work this evening and try to get some more info. I’ll keep you all updated with what I get back
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Just called them - he told me they WON'T have Iran in store.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            i talk to a store in toronto, they are getting thier inventory from adidas stright, that i know, that might be why they delay it for so long
                            Again the store reps will not know which jerseys they receive. They will be receiving their "worldcup inventory" next week. The Iran situation is special as we have no agreement with Adidas. The only way to know whether Adidas will be selling the jersey is to call Adidas germany directly and ask.

Comment

I talk to the adidas store they say they will bring a few more jersey may 24 not sure which ones but said won't bring Egypt for sure

Comment

so this weekend we will see the new TM jersey? lol

this is why we are 60 years behind Spain and Portugal lol
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X