• Show
Clear All

Whats the silver thing in the middle? Also ffs change the font

Comment

What’s that white circle in the middle?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
        Whats the silver thing in the middle? Also ffs change the font
        i think that is the iranian cheetah, look good, i mean is better than morroco jersey

Comment

Sooooo obvious that Adidas had nothing to do with this kit, yet another stock bought with discount and printed on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

the fonts are not official the patch is not stitched and there is a dot on the chest i think its the cheetah, they basically just changed templates to this:

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              i think that is the iranian cheetah, look good, i mean is better than morroco jersey
              I think it's the tag for the Uzb game!

Comment

like i guessed earlier, sorta..!!

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                morroco got fvked with adidas's cheap ass Regista kit
                https://www.soccer.com/shop/details/...ersey_A1005721

hope not but i have a feeling we get the same shitt probably ??

lets hope at least IFF chose a good looking high end kit from their Team Uniform offering ..!!but there is slim pickings there as well...! Condivo is supposedly the most expensive and best of their team uniform offering and onam ke mali nist..!

Comment

Team Melli Adidas Sponsorship

Looks as if you are gifted by someone that didnt want to buy you gifts but did it out of obligation

If I were the players I would spray paint the cheetah on it

Very embarrassing and disappointing to wear these on the display of history

پفيوزها يجورى گفتند كه قرار است در بازى ازبكستان لباسهاى تيم ملى را رو نمايى كنيم كه همه فكر كردند قرار است شق القمر كنند

I hope this doesnt become another story like 4 years ago when the commentator in bosnia game stated,
                  Rain started, lets hope the Iranian jersey doesnt shrink,

I was in a bar everyone laughed and I suddenly shrank to the size of an ant
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
                    Looks as if you are gifted by someone that didnt want to buy you gifts but did it out of obligation

If I were the players I would spray paint the cheetah on it

Very embarrassing and disappointing to wear these on the display of history
                    Exactly hahahaha!! [emoji23][emoji23] at least the Mexico jersey has design and all their colors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

this is the circle i think:

Comment

What are thooooose😂😂😂

Comment

You are the ones that wanted Adidas. Ive said it 100 times that if a company like merooj is given a chance on the international stage they will only get better, but no we have to bow to foreign companies that dont want us, your telling me that a country like iran doesnt have enough materials to produce a decent quality kit.

Comment

They're wearing the away kit so they can delay the release of the home kit as much as they can. WC jerseys will most likely be handed out to them in Russia and include the official fonts and numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                              They're wearing the away kit so they can delay the release of the home kit as much as they can. WC jerseys will most likely be handed out to them in Russia and include the official fonts and numbers.
                              Come on buddy, lets not fool ourselves. There will be no nice jersey, the white home jersey will be as basic as this. IFF has done SHIT, they bought these kits from Adidas catalouge, and printet their own numbers and logo on it. This is public school level amateur stuff.

Comment

Team Melli Adidas Sponsorship

Originally posted by freak View Post
                                The reason they are wearing the away kits its because karimi made fun of the home jersey before it was released ,

they just didnt want people to say Karimi was right
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X