No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I never said they were going to be nice .

Comment

gucci also playing horrible. In other news khanzadeh still hasnt completed a pass over 3 yards

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
        Hey I never said they were going to be nice .
        I swear that is [emoji115]Taj himself commenting
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Sooooo obvious that Adidas had nothing to do with this kit, yet another stock bought with discount and printed on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Yup, pretty much ...!!

makes you wonder if all these bs excuses they were giving for delays in releasing, had more to do with IFF trying to get their own Retailing operation of the kit together than Adidas telling them to wait due to copyright bs..!!?

Exactly hahahaha!! [emoji23][emoji23] at least the Mexico jersey has design and all their colors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          this is essentially the same kit Belgium is wearing but they are actually sponsored by Adidas, hence they got some added design features to make their kit more unique and expressive of the nation its representing ..!! we got the plain Team Uniform version of it which retails for $50. with the IFF 75% discount, it actually cost IFF $12.50 each ..! adding the yoozpalang and TM badge will cost about $5 more box or less..!! Now lets see how much they'll try to Retail the kit for fans to make some profit ..!! that off course is the Real adidas garment pricing..!!
          Now if i know IFF well, in the last month or 2 they have been busy getting the chinese/possibly even local companies to manufacture a Fadidas rendition of the kit ? which probably woulda costed them less than $5-10 bucks each depending on how large of a initial order they placed ..!!? those i'd guess are gonna be what floods the iranian market & wonder how much those would sell for..??

its now evident that If us expats want the kit, we may as well just buy the blank from team adidas dealer and print our own shitt.... !! off course there will be many iranians abroad who would now attempt to do so on a bigger volume themselves and then try to sell it on Ebay and such ..? but the late timing of the release of the design makes it a bit risky for them to commit to production of large numbers as the retail demand is likely to plummet after the wc..! especially if we lay an egg and leave after the group stages with no points, which is quiet likely..!!

at least gotta give it to IFF for doing a excellent job of preventing Leaks of the design till last hour..!! and youd suppose buying direct from IFF sources at least would pump some money in the TM program and the broke ass IFF functions ??? which aint a bad thing..!! but still quiet doubtful IFF being capable of making timely deliveries of the kit to customers outside Iran ..!?

Comment

Come on buddy, lets not fool ourselves. There will be no nice jersey, the white home jersey will be as basic as this. IFF has done SHIT, they bought these kits from Adidas catalouge, and printet their own numbers and logo on it. This is public school level amateur stuff.
            They didn't even get directly from adidas because they would still do customised stuff for teamwear kits and get the official fonts. This was bought from a middle man in Dubai. I'm 100% sure of that.

Comment

I dont get it. Search on the internet, SO MANY epic cool designs made by fans, IFF had the easiest job, just copy one of these, and make Merooj produce it or something? made in Iran, no copyrights, and cheap to sell? But again, I'm not gonna manage IFF, they are clearly (not) doing a great job themselves.....

Comment

Also look at the fit hahahaha, this is soo basic and loose AF

Comment

damn missed first 40min of the game
                  bitching about the kit

Comment

the least they can do is sell the damn thing, but they wont

Comment

Are the numbers the same fonts we have used in the past?

Comment

Why are people complaining again. Our away kit is the same as algeria, Belgium, Sweden, and others. Its fine and standard.

Comment

Dear God..

Comment

I dont get it. Search on the internet, SO MANY epic cool designs made by fans, IFF had the easiest job, just copy one of these, and make Merooj produce it or something? made in Iran, no copyrights, and cheap to sell? But again, I'm not gonna manage IFF, they are clearly (not) doing a great job themselves.....
                            CQ would not approve Merooj
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Why are people complaining again. Our away kit is the same as algeria, Belgium, Sweden, and others. Its fine and standard.
                              But this is generic colour.
                              Not even custom colour. And the numbers are not original font.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                              CITY

Comment

its because the fonts are wrong and the badge is printed on, its obvious they put this together themselves, otherwise there is nothing wrong with the jersey.

Comment

Working...
                                X