No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People, watch this. From Monrieh (spelled) in Tehran. Just look how fake Iran shirts are/ have already been flooding the market:
    http://tamasha.com/v/MZqq1

Going to Iran in July, gonna stock up my chamedoon for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      People, watch this. From Monrieh (spelled) in Tehran. Just look how fake Iran shirts are/ have already been flooding the market:
      http://tamasha.com/v/MZqq1
      Going to Iran in July, gonna stock up my chamedoon for good.
      When the country has no rules and regulations on replicas this is what happens! In most western countries stores CANNOT sell fakes like this. They would get huge fines at the very least!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
        When the country has no rules and regulations on replicas this is what happens! In most western countries stores CANNOT sell fakes like this. They would get huge fines at the very least!
        Regarding the Iran shirt, nobody can blame them, people of course want the shirt so fakes is the only way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Honestly, come the day of our first match, I really wanna wear something that shows I'm Iranian, thinking of just taking a plain white/black t-shirt and printing IRAN on it with red and green letters.
          Something like this, just made it quick in paint:

Have you seen the retro 1998 Iran shirt I made?

There are some others you may like as well. Shipping is free for 2 more days (code: SENDIT).

Comment

No it’s more like this..

“80 million people, One Iran Football Federation, Zero jerseys for Team Melli fans before the World Cup”

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
              No it’s more like this..

“80 million people, One Iran Football Federation, Zero jerseys for Team Melli fans before the World Cup”
              rofl just to make an statement! But true...

Comment

Just received the adidas jersey. surprisingly it looks very elegant from near as it has pinstripes. the only thing that you should be considering is that it falls a bit big compared to the uhlsport. meaning order it a size smaller to have a nice fit. since it's only 16euro I'll order another one and wait for stores to be able to print the IFF logo but wanted to be sure I have a plain one to be at the safe side..

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

hope to god they have extras , and our players be able to change jerseys with our opponents in the world cup , otherwise it would be embarrassing.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                    Just received the adidas jersey. surprisingly it looks very elegant from near as it has pinstripes. the only thing that you should be considering is that it falls a bit big compared to the uhlsport. meaning order it a size smaller to have a nice fit. since it's only 16euro I'll order another one and wait for stores to be able to print the IFF logo but wanted to be sure I have a plain one to be at the safe side..

Can we have a link for the 16 euro one please.

Comment

Can we have a link for the 16 euro one please.
                      Amazon my Friend

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                        Amazon my Friend

I don't see it buddy!

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...%3Airan+jersey

Comment

Search for adidas tabela 18 white red

Comment

We need to change the title of this thread. We are not sponsored by Adidas. IFF just bought the kits at a discounted rate from Adidas.

Comment

Comment

Wouldn’t surprise me if IFF asks the TM players to get donations from their families and friends for the jerseys similar to youth teams do here in the US. It’s sad that the national team going to the WC is having this much issue with a jersey deal

Comment

Working...
                                X