• Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wants to sell too, I don’t know how much

Comment

https://www.chicagosoccer.net/iran-national-team/

What is this?😅

Comment

Adidas at least has to make clear what the damn issue is. I love it that my tweet to their support account has almost 100 reactions already. No way you can treat us like that and we are gonna eat it.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
          Adidas at least has to make clear what the damn issue is. I love it that my tweet to their support account has almost 100 reactions already. No way you can treat us like that and we are gonna eat it.
          Martin Reza, i don't think adidas is treating us badly. it is IFF screwing us all over. adidas is not sponsoring us yet IFF wants to go with their jerseys hence they needed to buy standard templates and do the numbering etc. themselves like an amateur club. If fans want to wear the same jersey they need to do the same, which a lot of us are doing including myself. IFF should have gone for a brand that wanted to sponsor us and we would be fine. fullstop. sorry but that's the whole story.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

its funny how all these fake instagram sellers are now beefing with eachother calling each other fake.

The best is you can get is an adidas template with badges and numbers slapped on, and that still technically is fake.
            adidas.co.iran and iranfootball.co.uk and any other seller are doing the same many members doing and selling for a hefty premium.

Save your money and dont get scammed, be patient make due with the fan tshirts and your previous jersies and in due time make your DIY TM kit.

Comment

I saw your tweet, it could be a possibility they put some limited edition jerseys for iran and Morocco up soon

Comment

good tweet, at least they responded that they are working on it.
                also good replied by others pushing them. it was getting ridiculous.
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin1989 View Post
                  got my world cup jersey! instagram page.
                  very happy with them!!

[ATTACH]18027[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH]18028[/ATTACH]
                  Damet garm. Im also Shahin from 1989 haha.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                  CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                    good tweet, at least they responded that they are working on it.
                    also good replied by others pushing them. it was getting ridiculous.
                    My theory is that the contract with IFF has a royalty arrangement and Adidas wants to avoid having to make payments to Iran with a fear of US retaliation. Basically they don’t want the headache.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Tell them to give Moroccan people their jersey too! I can sympathize for what their fans are going through like what we're going.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
                        Damet garm. Im also Shahin from 1989 haha.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
                        bache dont copy my identity, their is only one shahin from 1989, and that is me
                        "We Iranians were invaded by Greeks, Arabs, Mongols, and Turks, but we never lost our identity because foreign invaders would find a richer culture in Persians than that of their own."

Comment

https://twitter.com/adidasEUhelp/sta...63448295952384

Guess we have our answer! YES!!! THANKS TO ALL!!!

Comment

I will provide a blank cheque book to whoever TF CAN PROVIDE ME THE DAMN AUTHENTIC ADIDAS IRAN WC 2018 JERSEY!!!

Comment

HAhahahahahahaha this was the best from that Twitter post!!: "If you don't want our money, just tell us and we'll get the fake ones from Tehran..."

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                                Is the paper thick enough? And would you mind posting a pic after you iron it on? I was thinking of doing the same.
                                of course i will do it tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X