Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    https://twitter.com/adidasEUhelp/sta...63448295952384

Guess we have our answer! YES!!! THANKS TO ALL!!!
    that was the answer to my tweet hahaha. We got to keep nagging and heckling till we get it

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
      that was the answer to my tweet hahaha. We got to keep nagging and heckling till we get it
      I think they are going with, let the world cup start and they will forget it

Comment

The 5 Hardest to Get 2018 World Cup Team Kits

Both the Iran 2018 World Cup home and away kits are not available to purchase.

The Egypt 2018 World Cup home kit has been proofed to be very popular not because of the design but because of Mo Salah. The jersey is therefore sold out on Adidas.com and most other retailer's stores. However, the Egypt 2018 World Cup away kit that was debuted in the friendly against Portugal is even more difficult to get - we have not found a single kit to buy online (it seems to be have not produced for sale at all).

Likely the most popular 2018 World Cup kit, the Nigeria 2018 World Cup Nike home kit sold out very fast. The Nigerian Football Federation said that received 3 million orders, but we do not believe that Nike has produced nearly as many Nigeria jerseys.

Saudi Arabia's 2018 World Cup home kit is available at few select retailers, while the away kit is not available to buy at all...

Both Morocco 2018 World Cup uniforms are not available to buy online as of today,

Comment

really annoying..

bought the 'original' kit through instagram for about 96 euros..

the guy delivers it to me without the cheetah in the middle..

my friend orders from same account the day after, and his tshirt delivers with the cheetah in the middle.

Iran played with Turkey with the cheetah in the middle.

I messaged the account, and said what the hell? He goes 'Iran still haven't decided what the world cup kit going to be?'

seriously.. what the hell? It's just so unprofessional that we were one of the first teams to qualify for WC, and the last team to sort out a flippen kit.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin1989 View Post
            bache dont copy my identity, their is only one shahin from 1989, and that is me
            Dadash look at when i signed into Pfdc.
            That's way before you. So Im shahin 1 you are shahin 2.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
            CITY

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
              really annoying..

my friend orders from same account the day after, and his tshirt delivers with the cheetah in the middle.

I messaged the account, and said what the hell? He goes 'Iran still haven't decided what the world cup kit going to be?'

seriously.. what the hell? It's just so unprofessional that we were one of the first teams to qualify for WC, and the last team to sort out a flippen kit.
              Well in the Fifa World cup game the cheetah print is on the back, on the collar right above the name. Which I think looks a lot nicer/ less tacky.
              You should email the guy back and tell him to send you the cheetah print to iron on. Then just wait until the Morocco match to see where they decide to iron it on.

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                really annoying..

how can you guys spend 96 euro for a shirt who isnt our official kit. I understand that you want our jersey, i wan it too, but cmon 96 eoros for a tabela adidas shirt? I wouldnt pay more than 50euros for something like that.

Comment

Just added this to the collection

Comment

World Cup Flag Kit Concepts

Comment

Persian they look great except the fact that our emblem is euw. ShiroKhorshid or Farvahar and it would be perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                        Persian they look great except the fact that our emblem is euw. ShiroKhorshid or Farvahar and it would be perfect
                        https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/...-concepts.html

Comment

Breaking news from varzesh3:
                          Adidas: IFF is the only official seller of Iran Kit.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PeymanCQ View Post

Does this mean people outside of Iran can buy it?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                              Does this mean people outside of Iran can buy it?
                              No details. Will post here if i found smth

Comment

Originally posted by PeymanCQ View Post

Wowwww, kheili mamnoon IFF for telling us this 8 days before the World Cup!

Comment

Working...
                                X