No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have my fingers crossed that I’ll be getting a replica jersey through a friend of a friend who has connections to a Chinese manufacturer. I don’t really care as I have my hands on legofish’s Pouncing Cheetah shirts but I’ll post a photo when it arrives.

Comment

Thank god this is not our jersey. As if the ugly emblem wouldn't be enough, to add insult to injury...

Comment

IFF is the seller... where and on which platform, which channel (market wise) are they using to sell this?

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe they wait till wc is over so they can sale us the leftovers lol

Comment

Official Adidas Europe says they will try to get the kits before the worldcup and on the same day Iranian sources claim Adidas won’t sell the kit. Hmmmm which one to believe 🤔🙄

Comment

Adidas has already told the BBC Persian they won't be selling any Iran kits:
              http://www.bbc.com/persian/sport-44385089

Also apparently Nike asking Iranian players not to wear shoes was legit! They talk about it in the same video above.

Comment

So the guy on BBC who spoke to adidas said it is the RESPONSIBILITY of IFF to seel the shirts, not that IFF is actually selling them and tbh I cannot fault them. It is no mean feat of logistics to sell products online and is not what they are made to do.

I think we are not going to get a way to buy the Jerseys from any official source.

If you really want to buy one your only semi legit options are the IG page (with no names) or the Facebook page (with names).

For me the make your own is way too much hassle, I'll just wear my Ulhsport if I wanted to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                  So the guy on BBC who spoke to adidas said it is the RESPONSIBILITY of IFF to seel the shirts, not that IFF is actually selling them and tbh I cannot fault them. It is no mean feat of logistics to sell products online and is not what they are made to do.

I think we are not going to get a way to buy the Jerseys from any official source.

If you really want to buy one your only semi legit options are the IG page (with no names) or the Facebook page (with names).

For me the make your own is way too much hassle, I'll just wear my Ulhsport if I wanted to do that.
                  The insta page claims to use the official Iran font and numbers plus fifa badges however I can see them charging £150+. Anyway one of my homeboys has ordered officialy blank jerseys to a football printing place. Let’s see how how they turn out.

Comment

I was so pumped about getting the adidas jersey but after reading all this BS. I came to a conclusion of Screw it. Screw adidas for not allowing us to purchase it and screw Nike for trying to boycott our players as a brand too. They want to make us the Iran fans suffer because of politics then I say as an Iranian go fuck your self and your brand. I will wear my tshirt and cheer my country on.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
                      I was so pumped about getting the adidas jersey but after reading all this BS. I came to a conclusion of Screw it. Screw adidas for not allowing us to purchase it and screw Nike as a brand too. They want to make us the Iran fans suffer because of politics then I say as an Iranian go fuck your self and your brand. I will wear my tshirt and cheer my country on.
                      They’re all stupid as well if they think this will affect IR stability or something. If anything, IR wishes football in general did not exist in Iran.

Large masses of girls and boys on the streets cheering and going wild? That’s IR’s worst nightmare anyway. They would’ve been more happy if we didn’t qualify for this WC.

Comment

^^^^^

god forbid we beat morocco or tie portugal or spain

the whole country will riot = their worst nightmare
                        SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
                          I was so pumped about getting the adidas jersey but after reading all this BS. I came to a conclusion of Screw it. Screw adidas for not allowing us to purchase it and screw Nike for trying to boycott our players as a brand too. They want to make us the Iran fans suffer because of politics then I say as an Iranian go fuck your self and your brand. I will wear my tshirt and cheer my country on.
                          merooj 4ever

Comment

Originally posted by legofish View Post
                            Adidas has already told the BBC Persian they won't be selling any Iran kits:
                            http://www.bbc.com/persian/sport-44385089

Also apparently Nike asking Iranian players not to wear shoes was legit! They talk about it in the same video above.
                            Good. I never liked Nike anyways. The only Nike I have are all Barcelona shirts. Screw Nike for boycotting our national team. A bunch of butt hurt wussies.

Hey Nike, enjoy watching the World Cup at home with the US Men’s National Soccer Team. You just lost a lot of Iranian-American costumers you ****s haha!

Comment

One question....
                              Why dont we have Uhlsport anymore as a sponsor?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                                One question....
                                Why dont we have Uhlsport anymore as a sponsor?
                                because the quality sucks, haghigi was right about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X