Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    The Chinese lady who works for jersey777 emailed me and the transaction finally went through. I’ll be getting the Iran Home 2018 World Cup Jersey. I paid $30 for it.

I’ll probably have it before we play Spain because according to their website it will take 4-7 days to be shipped to the US.
    wow thats amazing. U know about shipping to EU? how long it takes?

Comment

Originally posted by roma2006 View Post
      So I have came across these guys from China and for $29 you cant really go wrong.

http://www.jersey777.co/Products/Fan...XL-p22141.html

I have purchased multiple jerseys from them before(Not Iran one ofc) and they are actually pretty nice with good quality. I have placed my order today and waiting to receive them in like 7 days. Ill update you guys with a picture once I receive my kits.
      I just put in my order too. How long did it usually take when you ordered other jerseys from them? Do you think we will have them in time for the Spain game? I live in the US btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        wow thats amazing. U know about shipping to EU? how long it takes?
        It says 3-7 business days but I also emailed the lady to see when it would arrive. I want it for at least one of our World Cup matches.

Here’s where it says 3-7 business days on the bottom:

https://www.jersey777.co/Products/Fa...XL-p22141.html

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
          It says 3-7 business days but I also emailed the lady to see when it would arrive. I want it for at least one of our World Cup matches.

Here’s where it says 3-7 business days on the bottom:

https://www.jersey777.co/Products/Fa...XL-p22141.html
          Just bought me two!

Thanks for the link. Did she get back to you?

Comment

Lol, I love PFDC. Some of you complain about the lack of copyright rules and the fake jersey market in Iran but have no problem purchasing fake jerseys yourselves. It’s like dope addicts buying synthetic marijuana when they can’t get the real stuff, lol.

Now, I’m not hating. I myself have considered buying a knockoff version of the Netherland’s Euro 88 jersey as adidas no longer makes those. But for an Iran Jersey? I’d rather wear one of the older WC kits than buy a fake.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
              Lol, I love PFDC. Some of you complain about the lack of copyright rules and the fake jersey market in Iran but have no problem purchasing fake jerseys yourselves. It’s like dope addicts buying synthetic marijuana when they can’t get the real stuff, lol.

Now, I’m not hating. I myself have considered buying a knockoff version of the Netherland’s Euro 88 jersey as adidas no longer makes those. But for an Iran Jersey? I’d rather wear one of the older WC kits than buy a fake.
              Bro I'm gonna go crazy with fake kits next month in Iran.

Comment

I received my jersey from DHGate.com. It is pretty nice, the only issue is that I ordered it before the new font was revealed so I have the old World Cup Qualifying design. It feels and looks very real, well done in my opinion.

Comment

For the love of god. Someone fix the attachment bug on this forum.

Comment

How is it that even Japanese can get actual iran jerseys but normal Iranian fans have so much trouble lol

Comment

Originally posted by cfc83 View Post
                      How is it that even Japanese can get actual iran jerseys but normal Iranian fans have so much trouble lol

[ATTACH]18107[/ATTACH]
                      Does not work. Please use tinypic.com to upload pics here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        Does not work. Please use tinypic.com to upload pics here.
                        I don't know how to do tiny pic, just look here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlOy5l3b62o

Funny thing is she doesn't have the kit for like 8 other teams (including the arabs), but she was able to get Iran's kit lol

Comment

Originally posted by cfc83 View Post
                          I don't know how to do tiny pic, just look here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlOy5l3b62o

Funny thing is she doesn't have the kit for like 8 other teams (including the arabs), but she was able to get Iran's kit lol
                          It's a replica. It shows it's fake. Also they are close to China so it arrives quickly.

Comment

This lady from jersey777 thinks she’s clever. Initially I had told her the transaction didn’t go through (it hadn’t). Then once it went through she thought I was stupid and respond, “The transaxtion no through, I need $29 more. I can add 2 more jersey for free DHL shipping.” I’m like

Roma how long have you used their service? I’m starting to doubt they’re legit

Comment

Guys wait 3-4 days and i tell you where to get it. Self made but better looking and much cheaper price than instagram and the rest.

Comment

Anyone noticed the new cool red font on our white Adidas jersey, you can see them in newly taken pictures on Instagram.

Comment

Working...
                                X