Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    The link above was actually the design which was 2nd place.

This is the winning design which we see on the bus now:

I actually LOVE the 'losing design ' as it has much more vibrancy and artistic brilliance as compared to just the 'running cheetah' Not sure who was in charge in deciding but option 2 was definitley the better choice!

Comment

i love the gucci and cheetah one

Comment

PSYCHOPATH
        https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
          Haha Karim looks funny on there but I like the design.

Comment

Not a big fan, but creative nonetheless, good work

Comment

not a fan of the design, good try though. We need something a bit more minimalistic. I think the persian geometric patterns were used on a mock kit by somebody here, and it looked fantastic. I would rather see this be the main design of the jersey , and we can have a small asiatic cheetah sillouhete on the back of the neck as our symbol, or in an ideal world have the cheetah incorporated in the badge.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                not a fan of the design, good try though. We need something a bit more minimalistic. I think the persian geometric patterns were used on a mock kit by somebody here, and it looked fantastic. I would rather see this be the main design of the jersey , and we can have a small asiatic cheetah sillouhete on the back of the neck as our symbol, or in an ideal world have the cheetah incorporated in the badge.
                I made these, if this is what you were referring to?

Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 01-15-2018, 02:36 PM.

Comment

very nice

Comment

I think you guys didn't get the most important idea of this design because of poor quality
                    The cheetah is made of a linear pattern which is started with green from the top and red at the bottom and both fading into white in the middle
                    And yes I do agree that we need to use a unique vector of cheetah but I just wanted to use one for showing the idea
                    Take a closer look :

PSYCHOPATH
                    https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                      I made these, if this is what you were referring to?

no, those are nice tho, there was a very minimalistic one somebody posted in a very light blue/green hue, with the pattern all over the kit

Comment

So it would be something like this:
                        If the design is even close to this, with the cheetah on, I'd be extremely happy.

This doesn't look bad actually.

Comment

Moroccan federation apparently also complained about the design Adidas made for their World Cup kits.

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=328499

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Moroccan federation apparently also complained about the design Adidas made for their World Cup kits.

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=328499
                            To be fair a lot of designs this year are exact copies, from both Nike and Adidas!

One of the most unique designs in the world cup is the home/away kits of Iceland made by Erreà...

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Alborz View Post
                              To be fair a lot of designs this year are exact copies, from both Nike and Adidas!

One of the most unique designs in the world cup is the home/away kits of Iceland made by Erreà...
                              hence why I kept saying we should try to go with a smaller brand. If iranian ones dont cut it, what about macron or Jako

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                hence why I kept saying we should try to go with a smaller brand. If iranian ones dont cut it, what about macron or Jako
                                @ a very least we wouldnt have had to wait till freaking June before we could get our hands of them..!!
                                i saw a club Macron jersey (i dont remember now the club ?)and the quality and design seemed phenomenal...! proof positive that if they can be arssed almost any brand can produce an excellent designed and quality kit..!
                                even Givova had shown the ability to come up with a quality and well designed jersey with many intricate quality features looking at some of their club kits back in the day, but when it all was done and dusted their end product for TM left much more to be desired..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X