Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    i hope so, for your sake...!!
    but highly doubt it..! these fkers havent even decided to put the yooozpalang on it yet ..! no real confirmation yet if Adidas even going to directly market the kit themselves..? and even if they did, unless there is a large number of iranians living in Stockholm ? where that particular store feels the need to keep some TM stock on hand..?? unlikely..!?
    i think even if adidas participate in retail distribution of it, it will most likely be on only the major Online soccer apparel retailers sites and possibly even their own ..! and possibly some shops in Russia WC cities and Adidas stores in LA or other big cities with large contingent of iranians..!
    This is all true. The Scandinavian football shop Unisport had it for the 2014 WC, and it was sold out. This is my only hope that it will actually be sold out in the world, online would be fine too.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      I'm working very close to the (what I think is) biggest Adidas shop in Stockholm, will go a few days after the release to see if they have gotten it
      Call ahead and don't waste your time.

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
        You're right, my frustration should not be directed at Adidas. It is just extremely frustrating to be a fan, considering all the crap we put up with even with something as simple as jerseys. Whether it's quality, timing, availability...it never seems to go right. It would be nice if just once we could enjoy official merch.
        I think we were thiiiis close. but then trump pulled out of JCPOA. Adidas does so much business in the US, it's not Ulsport! so, they are like.. "well.. fuck this we are out. make up a story i don't care" and now we are standing here holding our dicks. I knew it was too good to be true. to buy an respectable Iranian kit.

Comment

Just found this old kit on the Copa site, not the world cup kit lol... But a cool vintage Iran kit you actually can buy!

https://www.copafootball.com/en/men/...-shirt-236.htm

I hope we are able to get the new Iran world cup kits, it would be crazy if fans aren't able to have access to them!

Comment

Guys correct me if im wrong but we will get to see the new jerseys in the Uzb game. The IFF also shows their new logo on the new shirt right?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
              Guys correct me if im wrong but we will get to see the new jerseys in the Uzb game. The IFF also shows their new logo on the new shirt right?
              We won't have a new IFF logo until after Asia cup 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandar View Post
                Just found this old kit on the Copa site, not the world cup kit lol... But a cool vintage Iran kit you actually can buy!

https://www.copafootball.com/en/men/...-shirt-236.htm

I hope we are able to get the new Iran world cup kits, it would be crazy if fans aren't able to have access to them!
                sadly no Iran jacket, I will never understand this obsession writing "IR Iran" like there are two Irans

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                  sadly no Iran jacket, I will never understand this obsession writing "IR Iran" like there are two Irans
                  Just add in your head a K in front of the IRI, because that is what they have turned our beloved country in.
                  But you are absolute correct in your observation.

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                    It stands for islamic republic, its not a shortened version of iran..

Comment

Originally posted by jahandar View Post
                      It stands for islamic republic, its not a shortened version of iran..
                      He means that there are no other Irans in the world that require a qualifier like IR in front of the name Iran. Like there were two Germanys, so one was called GDR or East Germany and the other FRG or West Germany. Now that there is one Germany it is just called Germany, no need for qualifiers.

I suppose it shows the insecurity of the current regime in Iran that they need the qualifier to prove who they are over and over again, just in case they forget

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                        He means that there are no other Irans in the world that require a qualifier like IR in front of the name Iran. Like there were two Germanys, so one was called GDR or East Germany and the other FRG or West Germany. Now that there is one Germany it is just called Germany, no need for qualifiers.

I suppose it shows the insecurity of the current regime in Iran that they need the qualifier to prove who they are over and over again, just in case they forget
                        Interesting that western media just say "Iran" (without IR qualifier). However, every AFC article about Iran starts with "Islamic Republic of Iran". I wonder if this is Iran sanctioned/influenced (doubt it since Iran doesn't have much influence in AFC), or if it's an underhanded attempt at Arab-FC to constantly remind readers of the IR portion. In this day and age, it's certainly not sheik to be Islamic anything.

Comment

I just got a reply from one of the biggest online outlets for football gear and shirts in Scandinavia, who have collected almost all WC jerseys and also did have our jersey for Brazil 2014. He replied that they tried to make agreements for all jerseys, but were unable to make one regarding the Iran jersey. If they couldnt get it, I doubt any can....
                          The site: http://unisport.dk/

EDIT: I have hereby contacted the Swedish Adidas site, and asked whether it will be available to buy online or in their stores. Will post the reply here asap.

Comment

Okay, Denmarks shirt is also out, basic AF, nothing special
                            https://thumblr.uniid.it/product/173...6a1c90da95.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Okay, Denmarks shirt is also out, basic AF, nothing special
                              https://thumblr.uniid.it/product/173...6a1c90da95.jpg
                              i like it! And it is danish brand with quality.

Comment

Just got a reply from the Swedish Adidas customer service:

"Hi Abtin,
                                Thank you for your mail!
                                Unfortunately, there are no plans to sell Iran jerseys in adidas currently.
                                Please contact us again in case of any further questions."

Nice job IFF and IR.. Nice job..

Comment

Working...
                                X