X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Just went to one of the adidas stores in NYC the manager told me he has not heard of anything regarding Iran jerseys. If we wind up not having access to a TM shirt before the WC I’m going to lose it
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It's probably going to be sold online only.

Just wait till Saturday and we can collectively lose it after that if its still nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Just went to one of the adidas stores in NYC the manager told me he has not heard of anything regarding Iran jerseys. If we wind up not having access to a TM shirt before the WC I’m going to lose it
          Did you go to the flagship store off of 5th Avenue? I spoke to a lady that works there and she told me she had heard of the Iran jersey coming in.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post

Comment

What's a man got to do to get an Iran jersey around here?!

Comment

except for some Iran based retailers, I doubt any other western country local retailer would carry our wc kits Before the WC..!! May be later...!!
                the only exception is probably " Those Giant Internet Based Soccer Retailers " like https://www.worldsoccershop.com/ or such

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  bought this on Ebay just now to get me by till WC
                  https://www.ebay.com/itm/322995619147

looks good on the pics...? i like that tonal yoozpalang on it..
                  if it turned out wack quality i just pass it on to my brother who isnt a big football fan but will be with me in russia..!
                  arrived a few days ago

not all too bad a quality overall..! the garment looks like a decent quality but most likely its Fake adidas, the TM badge is bit off whitish and looks weathered .., the other badges are nice...! fits too tight overall, especially around the shoulder and sleeves..! i got the last XL they had ..... fits more like a large, but then i have put on a bunch of excess pounds of late..!
                  the tonal Yoozpalang is bit too tonal !!! and too invisible..!!
                  overall Worth $40 bucks id say..! but not much more than that

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                    Did you go to the flagship store off of 5th Avenue? I spoke to a lady that works there and she told me she had heard of the Iran jersey coming in.

Yeah that’s the one I went to....I was skeptical bc the person I spoke with sounded a bit clueless I was assuming he was a manager bc he was walking around with an iPad but that honestly could have just been an employee. I’ll stop in again probably sometime tomorrow or next week when I have time and actually dig in.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      Yeah that’s the one I went to....I was skeptical bc the person I spoke with sounded a bit clueless I was assuming he was a manager bc he was walking around with an iPad but that honestly could have just been an employee. I’ll stop in again probably sometime tomorrow or next week when I have time and actually dig in.
                      Ok thanks. Yeah the way these stores work usually only one person in there actually knows what the hell is going on.

Comment

Guys just buy from @Adidas.co.iran on Instagram.
                        Legit, authentic Iran gear for a reasonable price. The only thing is from what I’ve heard he won’t be able to sell the player versions once the WC ones come out. But the jerseys Iran have been wearing last few friendlies+training tops etc are all there.

Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

How are the WC kits already out in Iran, when our players don't even have them?

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                            Legit, authentic Iran gear for a reasonable price. The only thing is from what I’ve heard he won’t be able to sell the player versions once the WC ones come out. But the jerseys Iran have been wearing last few friendlies+training tops etc are all there.

Is it legit? Seems kinda sketchy to place orders via direct message...
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

whats their prices like ?
                              do they ship to USA ?
                              how would you order ? they got a website?
                              pay with cc?

Comment

These are illegitimate. Don’t purchase them unless you’re willing to support the same bullshit that helps a ton of middle men make money and steal it from our country.
                                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
                                X