Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Melli Adidas Sponsorship

He’s based in Germany, and yes he ships worldwide including US. Payment is through PayPal.
    He has permission from Adidas to sell the gear, which is why he’s able to do it without being shut down.

The red uni was about 80 USD when I bought it but it depends on the shirt and stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Why doesn't Adidas have Morocco's jersey on its website??????

Comment

This thread is so sad..

Comment

and then people complain why CQ has said our football is 60 - 70 years behind of portugal and spain's football

Comment

At this point, I understand if Adidas wont sell it. They have already made money on IFF?

Comment

Adidas in Denmark, Sweden and Germany has been contacted. It now seems like we in Europe will be the fans without a jersey. Ghorboone IFF and their management.

Comment

Adidas Canada has no plans of carrying Iran's jersey. Here is their reply to my e-mail

Unfortunately at this time there is no plan to but there is always a possibility we are able to get some closer to the World Cup.

Comment

Basically we will have to buy the Teamwear jersey ourselves and then go to a printshop to ask if they can print the IFF Logo and Name Number on it.

Comment

Anyone tried uk Adidas?

Comment

Adidas has no incentive to sell the kits.
                      They don't respect the diaspora market (they don't think its financially worth it), and they have no idea how to sell in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Adidas has no incentive to sell the kits.
                        They don't respect the diaspora market (they don't think its financially worth it), and they have no idea how to sell in Iran.
                        Exactly. It was a miracle that UHL sport sold it, a lot of places. I think it is pretty clear now that this Adidas jersey wont be available anywhere, not even online.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                          Basically we will have to buy the Teamwear jersey ourselves and then go to a printshop to ask if they can print the IFF Logo and Name Number on it.
                          yup, with buying the finished product directly from Adidas seemingly impossible so far..!?that'll give you the Most Guaranteed method of actually attaining an Original Adidas TM kit..!! rather than trusting some probably scandalous iranian based retail front to sell you an original TM Adidas kit..!!

we just have to wait for the kit to be revealed, so we'd know which jersey IFF has chosen for wear for WC from Adidas Team Catalog..!

ps
                          too bad, i got into a big pissfight with Adidas few years back and stopped ordering shitt from them all together for 4-5 years now..!! i doubt if my retail account is still valid..!!? or i coulda gotten some at Half price, which is a typical dealer cost..!

Comment

morroco got fvked with adidas's cheap ass Regista kit
                            https://www.soccer.com/shop/details/...ersey_A1005721

hope not but i have a feeling we get the same shitt probably ??

lets hope at least IFF chose a good looking high end kit from their Team Uniform offering ..!!but there is slim pickings there as well...! Condivo is supposedly the most expensive and best of their team uniform offering and onam ke mali nist..!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              Anyone tried uk Adidas?
                              I doubt it bro, when Adidas Germany have no idea whether they will sell it online or not? It seems there is no formal sponsor agreement between IFF and Adidas..

Comment

Well I sent a email to pro direct soccer, I got my Uhlsport kits from them last time round and they always stock rare kits. I think if they can't get hold of any then it's pretty much a no no.

Our only luck will be to find of those middle men dallals that are dealing with IFF. via instagram or ebay.

Comment

Working...
                                X