Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
    Basically we will have to buy the Teamwear jersey ourselves and then go to a printshop to ask if they can print the IFF Logo and Name Number on it.
    At least your jersey will be one of a kind =)

Comment

I wouldn't mind the training shirts/shorts as our actual worldcup kit... can't wait no more

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
        Did you go to the flagship store off of 5th Avenue? I spoke to a lady that works there and she told me she had heard of the Iran jersey coming in.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        I am here at the flagship store right now and this time I spoke with the Store manager and she has confirmed that she has not seen Iran in the next order of jerseys coming in a few weeks
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

So IFF and Adidas are delaying the kit release because they don't want counterfeits, however, the kits won't be distributed, therefore the only way to get these kits is for stores to make counterfeits. lmaoooooooo
          SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            I am here at the flagship store right now and this time I spoke with the Store manager and she has confirmed that she has not seen Iran in the next order of jerseys coming in a few weeks
            Damn thanks for checking. Well I can assure you someone there told me the contrary. Maybe the Adidas stores won't get word about it till after the release. Whatever happens guys it will all be clear next week what the Hell we'll have to do to get them

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

*** edited ***

Language PLZ!!!
              Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 05-17-2018, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Nearly 1 day before and no leaks images of our new jerseys, wow, I'm actually proud about the professionalism!

Comment

I think the easiest way to get a jersey is going to Russia and ask our boys after the game to give us theirs 😁
                  ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Team Melli Adidas Sponsorship

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                    *** edited ***

Language PLZ!!!
                    Lol it was the lyrics to one of Nicki Minaj’s songs[emoji23][emoji23].

Nevertheless, I apologise if anyone was offended.

Comment

I read somewhere that Iran will get the newest generation of Adidas sports equipment.

Bodypainting....I mean seriously, that takes time, imaging the shaving of all the hair....
                      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Why Iran home kit have to be all white? and who had this idea?

We should have a green jersey + white shirt and red socks.

Honestly if IFF is blocked between fans and people expectation (and the future sh1tstorm from iranian seeing a zirpush as TM WC18 jersey) and adidas fiasco that just accept to sell us random shirts : then choose a green adidas jersey, with white short and red socks

Comment

I just hope our players get more than sufficient jerseys which are good in terms of quality and quantity. Who remembers the fiasco last time? We didnt even have extra jerseys...

I also dont get why our players wear shirts and shorts with numbers during the training sessions....

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Honestly if IFF is blocked between fans and people expectation (and the future sh1tstorm from iranian seeing a zirpush as TM WC18 jersey) and adidas fiasco that just accept to sell us random shirts : then choose a green adidas jersey, with white short and red socks
                            That used to be our uniform. It still should be instead of the zirpoosh and shorte mamandooz that we've been wearing.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              I think they change the colors before the WC 98 due to the fact that a lot of Arab nations, including Saudi Arabia wore green shirts. I actually welcome that and rather see us wear all white or all red. It's more unique. Among all Arab nations, I think only Oman wear red.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                I think they change the colors before the WC 98 due to the fact that a lot of Arab nations, including Saudi Arabia wore green shirts. I actually welcome that and rather see us wear all white or all red. It's more unique. Among all Arab nations, I think only Oman wear red.
                                No it was changed at the end of 89 when Parvin took over.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X