Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    HE SAID THEY ARE NOT UGLY !!!!
    if the CNN guy saw the jersey, and saw is not ugly, i will believe him. it wont be ugly since 1. is made by adidas 2. if its ugly they cant sell jersey 3. if it took so long to be launch it better be nice, it can be plain , just be nice, i know the quality is good.

Comment

How sad is it that a news reporter has to confirm the beauty of our jerseys before the fans 🤦🏻

Well, at least we know that it’s a surprise and I love surprises so there’s that.

Comment

Less than six hours to go!! [emoji119][emoji1130]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

TM will wear red today, I hope they will show the white jersey also?!
          http://tamasha.com/v/jLYLN

Comment

with the decent design, I also expect :

- adidas fond and not the ugly one we have since WC14.
            - hopefully IFF badge won't be a sticker on a random jersey

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              with the decent design, I also expect :

- adidas fond and not the ugly one we have since WC14.
              - hopefully IFF badge won't be a sticker on a random jersey
              I really don't know what to expect. Gave that up a while ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                TM will wear red today, I hope they will show the white jersey also?!
                http://tamasha.com/v/jLYLN

why wear red?when we play 3 games in white?

Comment

I’m surprised there have been no leaks even with just 2 hours left

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                    This is how you know they are the real deal!

Comment

Same here. Wondering hos this fiasco (presentation) will be like.

Comment

probably because this time around the ones who are standing to make money from retail of it are IFF and their cronies ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          probably because this time around the ones who are standing to make money from retail of it are IFF and their cronies ..!
                          If it will be sold, which I highly doubt. Even if inside Iran, people will buy fakes. Lets be realistic, who (inside Iran) can afford a real Adidas jersey of 100$?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            If it will be sold, which I highly doubt. Even if inside Iran, people will buy fakes. Lets be realistic, who (inside Iran) can afford a real Adidas jersey of 100$?
                            khob then IFF cronies have already had a leg up on the production and retail of the Fake shitt as well..! im sure during the last month theyve been producing and printing them and have them ready for retail at least on the domestic market right after they reveal it today..?
                            they do the same with the dissemination of inside info to the media, the Friendly announcements etc..! certain associated media get to break those news for fee or a kick back..! thats why we get so many friendlies canceled or modified ... because they jump the gun on the announcement before its even finalized and $uch juicy info gets leaked so easily outa IFF early for a rea$on..!

Comment

Jersey is exactly the same LOL

edit: ah wow I was wrong... it's very plane but i like it! What's in the middle?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                                Jersey is exactly the same LOL
                                LOOOOOOOOOOOOL this is a joke tbh

Comment

Working...
                                X