Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    Is the logo sewed on the kit or is it a sticker?
    just like our kits its a sticker. they had the authentic adidas cheetah kits too (the same ones IFF manufactured themselves)

Comment

"Boring With A Nice Detail - Adidas Iran 2018 World Cup Away Kit Revealed":
      https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/...-away-kit.html

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I would rather wear these beautifully designed and put together Iranian apparel by our friend legofish than a fake Adidas Jersey with the logo glued on it.
        Thank you sir. I’m glad you like the designs.

Comment

I think the people who run that Instagram account selling the kits are affiliated with IFF. I see pics with them tagging the official adidas account and, apparently, they are sponsoring the TM goalkeeper coach.

Comment

Team Melli Adidas Sponsorship

I searched online and there’s still no sign of Iran jerseys besides the Instagram page of the company that sells fake Adidas gear.

I want to own our jersey. Even if it’s ugly.. But I want a legit one. Not the ones they super glue the logo and cheetah on.
            Exactly. I want to buy it from a legit source, not some random Instagram guy...
            Haven’t we found anything yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

http://www.miteam.adidas.us/mi-Authe...s_configurator

The design and colors haven't been officially unveiled but I believe this is our home jersey. You can upload the IFF logo onto it. TM uses custom font, so if you get name and number it won't match the one the players are wearing.
              Attached Files

Comment

I’m waiting for Adidas Germany to put up our jerseys so we can purchase them. I’m pretty sure they’ll be surprised as to how many they will sell and realize how god damn stupid they were to be so difficult.

There are thousands upon thousands of Team Melli fans who live outside of Iran that have no problem purchasing them online and these guys use revenue and copyright as an excuse.. I agree about copyright and being careful. But let’s be honest here, this is more to do with politics from Adidas.

Comment

iran wc 2018 home & away >>>>> adidas training jersey with iran & juzpalang sticker on it just like amateur teams
                  better have other sponsor with special design & green red on it

Comment

Maybe if loads of us email them they will put it online for sale

Comment

I ordered it from instagram.. better be legit
                      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                        i have also bought from here, i have the same concerns, however the merchandise looks good.
                        fake, not fake, official, not official, its all good in the hood.
                        we have less than a month to the world cup, i dont think we all have the time to be choosy, decisive action needs to be taken
                        "We Iranians were invaded by Greeks, Arabs, Mongols, and Turks, but we never lost our identity because foreign invaders would find a richer culture in Persians than that of their own."

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                          Maybe if loads of us email them they will put it online for sale
                          Trust me, they won’t. They don’t give a bilakh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

But most of the jersey are basic.
                            This years kits are very similar to each other...not that impressed

the Adidas iran instagram site is fake.
                            I mean its basically not. they have legit Adidas stuff and print the logo on their own

Comment

It's funny that we have an away jersey at all when all we need is actually the white home jersey for this world cup! Look at the color of all our opponents' jerseys.

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                                When it arrives can you please take a photo and share it with us please? 😁

Comment

Working...
                                X