Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Wow this is identical to the order I just put in....I always knew you had good taste my friend what number did u get for Ghoddos? I know he has been wearing 14 but I’m not sure if he will wear that in Russia so I told the guy to wait another day or two before customizing the jersey so I can get a glimpse of what number he wears in training the next few days
    Thank you good sir! when I got the customization done it was around the Panama/Venezuela friendlies where he was wearing #7. Since Masouds return to Tm they have Ghoddos with #14 I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_M View Post
      Nega kon be che badbakhtiee residim valla...
      Are vaghean.. Look what the fans of the #1 national football team have to go through to get their hands on their team’s jersey.

Comment

Here you go guys. WCQ jerseys.
        Looks a little shiny because my room’s light is directly overhead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post

Here you go guys. WCQ jerseys.
          Looks a little shiny because my room’s light is directly overhead.

Its different then the one they wear , i know you prob have guessed that as well , hows the quality ?
          sigpic

Comment

Will we be wearing red or white against turkey??

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
              Its different then the one they wear , i know you prob have guessed that as well , hows the quality ?
              its not. The first kit is from the end of WCQ when our away kit was the red one (in some recent friendlies as well). That is the same kit as then. The second is just a training jersey from WCQ. I think these guys buy the kits from adidas just like IFF does and paste the sponsors, badges, etc on. So yes, it is the same authentic kit TM wears.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                its not. The first kit is from the end of WCQ when our away kit was the red one (in some recent friendlies as well). That is the same kit as then. The second is just a training jersey from WCQ. I think these guys buy the kits from adidas just like IFF does and paste the sponsors, badges, etc on. So yes, it is the same authentic kit TM wears.
                Yep, exactly what you said.
                The quality is really good, exactly what I’d expect from Adidas considering these are authentic.

Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Hey guys is there any place to buy the jersey as of right now? Like a ready to go jersey, not make it myself?
                  THanks

Comment

i can get the guy at DHGate to make it, just need quality image of the front and back (of the white one)

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                      Thank you good sir! when I got the customization done it was around the Panama/Venezuela friendlies where he was wearing #7. Since Masouds return to Tm they have Ghoddos with #14 I believe.
                      wiki has him at 13, not that its credible lol.

one thing that always irked me is the number of some of our players. I feel Azmoun should be wearing number 10 as our starter, Dejagah 11 opposed to 21. Give Ghoddos #8 and AJB looked good with 9 at WC 14. doesn't make sense for PAG to wear 8 or Amiri to wear 11
                      SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                        wiki has him at 13, not that its credible lol.

one thing that always irked me is the number of some of our players. I feel Azmoun should be wearing number 10 as our starter, Dejagah 11 opposed to 21. Give Ghoddos #8 and AJB looked good with 9 at WC 14. doesn't make sense for PAG to wear 8 or Amiri to wear 11
                        Azmoun may wear 20 instead and Karim may wear 10. But yeah, it wouldn’t make sense since most likely Sardar will be starting.

Comment

The problem with the instagram seller is that the federation logo is printed on exactly how kit sponsors like Emirates or Qatar Airways or Irancell get to be on the jersey, it blends with the fabric and does not pop even a little, thats not what you get with replica or authentic or even training jersies of other teams

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                            The problem with the instagram seller is that the federation logo is printed on exactly how kit sponsors like Emirates or Qatar Airways or Irancell get to be on the jersey, it blends with the fabric and does not pop even a little, thats not what you get with replica or authentic or even training jersies of other teams
                            Yeah.. I’m not a fan of that style of printing for logos on jerseys. If their reason is for the athletic wear to become less and less heavy for the players then what’s gonna happen in 8 years? Are players going to play football in the nude lol.

There needs to be a crest in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by SS2006 View Post
                              Hey guys is there any place to buy the jersey as of right now? Like a ready to go jersey, not make it myself?
                              THanks
                              Yes, shady Instagram guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                I think it's 90 euro.
                                90 euro's for a template with a badge put on it is one bridge too far for me. Rather spend it on some legit clothes for the summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X