No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are back to our usual Uhlsport after the wc, and so is Esteghlal and Persepolis

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
      We are back to our usual Uhlsport after the wc, and so is Esteghlal and Persepolis
      Is this confirmed?

Comment

might as well go to merooj. These other brands dont give a damn about sponsoring us, and best case scenario is they give us very basic, lame designs. We can have iranian designers, fan input, and ensure tech is up to standard. Put some pinholes in the kits for ventilation purposes, have all the breathability qualities of big brands, etc. The merooj kits for u17 held up surprisingly well in India's torrential rains during WC, and they went really far in that tourney nobody complained. They can even improve on that technology, and then make great designs we all like and can purchase easily online.

no need to prostitute ourselves to people and brands who dont give a fuck about us.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          might as well go to merooj. These other brands dont give a damn about sponsoring us, and best case scenario is they give us very basic, lame designs. We can have iranian designers, fan input, and ensure tech is up to standard. Put some pinholes in the kits for ventilation purposes, have all the breathability qualities of big brands, etc. The merooj kits for u17 held up surprisingly well in India's torrential rains during WC, and they went really far in that tourney nobody complained. They can even improve on that technology, and then make great designs we all like and can purchase easily online.

no need to prostitute ourselves to people and brands who dont give a fuck about us.
          Haji, dahaneh maro service kardi ba merooj. You've been making the same post over and over again but just writing it differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Which of these scenarios have the highest possibility?:

A) Iran winning the World Cup
            B) Us fans being able to buy the Iran national team jersey from a non-shady site any time

I put my money on A.

Comment

What’s your stake in Merooj and how does their employee benefits package look like?

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                What’s your stake in Merooj and how does their employee benefits package look like?

Comment

baba merooj has bad quality, zero style and is very overpriced. And also it reminds my of a dark era of iranian football. Our tm merooj kit from 2009 look'd like they were made for clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by suissi View Post
                    baba merooj has bad quality, zero style and is very overpriced. And also it reminds my of a dark era of iranian football. Our tm merooj kit from 2009 look'd like they were made for clowns.
                    They're alot better now. They sponsor Iran's volleyball team (including at least 10 more international teams) and they're quite active in wrestling and sponsor teams like Germany, Hungary and Azerbaijan.

Comment

I called Adidas head office in North America. They informed they will not have it in North America. Only middle east and some European countries.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

I just called Adidas' customer service in Sweden and asked them if they will sell the Iran jersey in stores or online. They replied that it is not available at the moment but that they have noted that there is a very big demand for the jersey. They also said that the relevant persons at Adidas are currently considering if, and how, they will be able to sell the jersey. Unfortunately, they could not give any indications on when they will have a final answer.

All in all, I got the impression that they have realised that there is a huge demand that they should capitalise on, but that they are not sure if it is logistically/practically/legally possible.

I will call again in around a week and let you know if there are any updates.
                        sigpic

Comment

So I was browsing the online Adidas store, when I see that bankrupt Venezuela has their Adidas kits available online for sale. Gave me a chuckle.

Anyways I contacted Adidas and argued about the demand blah blah. Lets see.

Comment

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post
                            I just called Adidas' customer service in Sweden and asked them if they will sell the Iran jersey in stores or online. They replied that it is not available at the moment but that they have noted that there is a very big demand for the jersey. They also said that the relevant persons at Adidas are currently considering if, and how, they will be able to sell the jersey. Unfortunately, they could not give any indications on when they will have a final answer.

All in all, I got the impression that they have realised that there is a huge demand that they should capitalise on, but that they are not sure if it is logistically/practically/legally possible.

Thanks man! Then I guess it's of no use for me to drop by the Adidas store in town.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Thanks man! Then I guess it's of no use for me to drop by the Adidas store in town.
                              Bombard them with emails.

Comment

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post

This is one the major issues. They don't consider the diaspora fan base to be financially lucrative.

Comment

Working...
                                X