No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes but i think the insta guys also have sticker logo because on their profile the jersey pictures are photoshopped

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      so no Yoozpalang on the home shirt?
      its endangered :/

Comment

Originally posted by pacino021 View Post
        Guys don‘t buy it from the instagram guys it costs around 17€ online and the logo printing around 5€
        [ATTACH]17992[/ATTACH]
        Can we have the link please?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          I 100% agree. The guy behind this Instagram account is taking advantage of the jersey situation by asking ridiculous prices for his services. We should boycott this business.
          Yep, my thoughts exactly. Any fans buying these ugly jerseys is an idiots whos supporting IFF and IR.

Comment

If you are like me, & not too particular - simply looking for Iran apparel to rock with your jeans to your local bar, then may I suggest checking out Amazon w/ some coming in 2 day shipping. The ones that I though were worthy for the $20 dollars you'd pay;

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              Can we have the link please?
              Just search it on Amazon its also 17€ there 3B6A755C-A56F-4CCF-9AC0-9FC74BAA11FF.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                If any is able to source the kits and get embroidery...I am more than happy to compensate his troubles
                A sticker logo is a joke, would rather wear my Uhlsport
                so far ive ordered 4 blank jersey from these guys with DHL express shipping came to little less than $100
                https://www.thegaastore.com/en/us/ad...iABEgIdFfD_BwE
                couldnt find any USA based local site that carried the jersey..!! hoping it gets here in time for me to get them printed before leaving town to russia on June 10
                then i also bought these patches :
                https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079KPRGF1...oding=UTF8&me=
                supposed to be arriving by June 5th latest
                again the fastest delivery, i could find..!
                now im gonna go to find a print shop that can get all the IFF patch printed when they arrive...?
                worse case scenario on that front i just snatch the IFF patches from couple old TM shorts and Jerseys i got that i dont wear and have them embroidered on the jersey..!
                major PITA just to get a hold of some legit adidas kits pre-wc..!! fking IFF

Comment

The mexican away jersey is the better Team Melli Home Jersey. I am thinking about buying and wearing this - also because i will be at the fan fest in moscow germany vs. mexico and try to get tickets for this match haha

https://www.adidas.com/us/mexico-awa...ey/BQ4682.html
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                  If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                  -

Comment

Team Melli Adidas Sponsorship

Folks,

Just buy plain Adidas jerseys yourself, then order Pendar’s gorgeous designs for TM and stick it on yourselves. Are you folks seriously considering wearing these jerseys with that shitty IFF logo and such soulless and dull design?

Plus apart from its design, it’s incomprehensible how they did not at least go with a textured jersey. This is terrible!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Keano; 05-25-2018, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      Folks,

Just buy plain Adidas jerseys yourself, then order Pendar’s gorgeous designs for TM and stick it on yourselves. Are you folks seriously considering wearing these jerseys with that shitty IFF logo and such soulless and dull design?

Plus apart from its design, it’s incomprehensible how they did not at least go with a textured jersey. This is terrible!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      100% Agree.
                      And if you need a logo, take the great design of Legofish.
                      I will do this and not pay a Dalal an extreme high price.

Comment

For those interested, SoccerGarage.com has now listed the Team Melli away kit (Without the Cheetah sticker) for $89:

http://www.soccergarage.com/adidas-I...l-CX05239.html

I have never purchased from this site, so can't really comment. Just thought some who are skeptical about the Instagram option have an alternate solution (Asides from compiling it themselves )

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                          For those interested, SoccerGarage.com has now listed the Team Melli away kit (Without the Cheetah sticker) for $89:

I have never purchased from this site, so can't really comment. Just thought some who are skeptical about the Instagram option have an alternate solution (Asides from compiling it themselves )
                          This site is basically doing the same thing the ig people are doing.
                          They're charging you an extra $50 for the IFF badge.

Comment

Comment

Guys, everybody wished nice adidas team melli jersey, but if adidas is not ready to sell it and even produce a good one (IFF is also not able to manage a good deal) i really think we should go all with our OLD Team Melli jerseys, uhlsport from 2014 or whatever you have. not even buying adidas jersey and creating the team melli jersey by yourself...everybody is free to do and creat and buy what he wants, but i think i do not support this jersey by adidas....
                              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                                This site is basically doing the same thing the ig people are doing.
                                They're charging you an extra $50 for the IFF badge.
                                If it's the exact same colors it's definitely worth buying. Can anyone confirm?

This one:
                                Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X