Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
    If it's the exact same colors it's definitely worth buying. Can anyone confirm?

This one:
    You can get it for half the price without the IFF badge.

https://www.soccer.com/shop/details/...ersey_A1005648

Comment

I finally got a response from fifa store. Early June is mentioned but I'm not hopeful.

"Dear Peyman,

Thank you for your email to Fifa.Store.com regarding the release date of the Iran Jersey.

Unfortunately, we do not have a definite release date available at this time. We are hoping early June. Please continue to check our website and Social Media pages for updates of releases. I apologize for the inconvenience.

We sincerely appreciate your business and don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of further assistance."

Comment

Originally posted by PeymanCQ View Post
        I finally got a response from fifa store. Early June is mentioned but I'm not hopeful.

"Dear Peyman,

Thank you for your email to Fifa.Store.com regarding the release date of the Iran Jersey.

Unfortunately, we do not have a definite release date available at this time. We are hoping early June. Please continue to check our website and Social Media pages for updates of releases. I apologize for the inconvenience.

We sincerely appreciate your business and don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of further assistance."
        Well that at least gives us hope since it’s from FIFA.

Comment

I’m starting to think the jerseys will arrive in June as PeymanCQ stated.

Because Morocco and Iran are under the same bs delay, I don’t see Morocco’s kits on major football websites either. I thought worldsoccershop.com would carry theirs but I don’t see them:

https://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop...48&layout=LIST

Comment

I’m gonna wait and hopefully get mine next week. This is an absolute embarrassment as fans of the #1 team in Asia have to wait this god damn long for a jersey they can DIY..

Comment

Originally posted by shahab110808 View Post
              I cant see no stripes in the iran home jersey. How come?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
              CITY

Comment

"Boring with a nice detail..."

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/...-away-kit.html

Comment

Interesting fact: Nigeria's Nike kit has already generated $255 million dollars for the company with pre orders alone. Even if Adidas made the jerseys available a lot of you would still buy the replica and print the IFF badge on it.

https://www.rt.com/sport/427846-best...018-world-cup/

Comment

Originally posted by Jenius View Post
                    Interesting fact: Nigeria's Nike kit has already generated $255 million dollars for the company with pre orders alone. Even if Adidas made the jerseys available a lot of you would still buy the replica and print the IFF badge on it.

https://www.rt.com/sport/427846-best...018-world-cup/
                    If Adidas or any company made nicely designed jerseys for us and sold them, then plenty of Iranians would buy the real thing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                      For those interested, SoccerGarage.com has now listed the Team Melli away kit (Without the Cheetah sticker) for $89:

http://www.soccergarage.com/adidas-I...l-CX05239.html

I have never purchased from this site, so can't really comment. Just thought some who are skeptical about the Instagram option have an alternate solution (Asides from compiling it themselves )
                      thanks
                      have you got your away kit that you ordered from insta homies yet? if so how long delivery took ? does it look like a legit Adidas garment? sizing and fit ? any pics ?

thank you

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                      This site is basically doing the same thing the ig people are doing.
                      They're charging you an extra $50 for the IFF badge.
                      yup, charging $40 more bucks for the IFF logo alone plus shipping which most probably won't make it to me before I leave for Russia, which is the biggest problem ..!! also missing the the cheetah patch ...!! whether its an Original Adidas garment or not ?? whodafauq knows..??
                      I think it would be a wiser move to just buy from the insta guys, as @ a very least probably some of the profits from the sales may kick back to our broke-ass Federation..!!?

again the freaking problem again is the shittt timing on possible delivery before WC...!!
                      stupid ass IFF left us with way Too little time before WC for purchase and complicate the shittt outa of this thing, all for the sake of becoming the sole source for retail of our wc kits...!! especially with their totally amateurish retail front via freaking insta messaging...!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        thanks
                        have you got your away kit that you ordered from insta homies yet? if so how long delivery took ? does it look like a legit Adidas garment? sizing and fit ? any pics ?

thank you

yup, charging $40 more bucks for the IFF logo alone plus shipping which most probably won't make it to me before I leave for Russia, which is the biggest problem ..!! also missing the the cheetah patch ...!! whether its an Original Adidas garment or not ?? whodafauq knows..??
                        I think it would be a wiser move to just buy from the insta guys, as @ a very least probably some of the profits from the sales may kick back to our broke-ass Federation..!!?

again the freaking problem again is the shittt timing on possible delivery before WC...!!
                        stupid ass IFF left us with way Too little time before WC for purchase and complicate the shittt outa of this thing, all for the sake of becoming the sole source for retail of our wc kits...!! especially with their totally amateurish retail front via freaking insta messaging...!! lol
                        Has anyone bought from instagram? Some feedback would be much appreciated!

Comment

Well I was one of the idiots that paid 120 dollars for that instagram jersey. It was shipped today, will report back when i get it.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                            Well I was one of the idiots that paid 120 dollars for that instagram jersey. It was shipped today, will report back when i get it.
                            Thank you so much, please post a photo as well if you can! Also if you can tell us where the jersey shipped from and where you are so we get a good estimation on how long shipping takes, that would be very appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              thanks
                              thank you
                              I wasn't able to order it as yet as their shirts listed on eBay sold out. A bit skeptical ordering through Instagram as there isn't much paper trail or recourse. So I prefer the ebay via paypal option. The sellers are legit as I have received all three of my previously ordered items with no issue.

I messaged them and they said they'll have some more up soon on their ebay page. I also asked about the shirt fit as the previous plain white kit we had during friendlies was adizero and a tighter fit. I normally wear a large and so picked up an xl for the previous white shirt, it fitted like a large. For the new WC kits, the seller confirmed they are adidas Climachill and not a tight fit like the adizero shirts. So i'd order a standard Large for the red WC kit.

The other kits I picked up from them, including the black tracksuit, fit true to adidas sizing. In general, my previous orders were received within 2 weeks of them being shipped.

Comment

i talked to the insta guys (adidas.co.iran). They said they dont print shit on the jerseys and get them directly as is. Not really sure how, but their stuff seems legit. I ordered the away it with cheetah and one of the training jerseys (black), with hamrah aval sponsor. Looks clean. Will report when i get them ( I also need expedited shipping)

EDIT : fuck those jerseys. With expedited shipping it would have been over $200 for two pieces of clothing that without IFF badges cost about $30. I ended up getting shirts from legofish with awesome "ALL FOR TEAM MELLI" designs, and cheetahs. Really beautiful, and these awesome track suit/hoodies from FIFA. Very clean, awesome WC badge, and really cool iran flag, much better than ugly IFF logo. Think the jacket will also be great for St petersburg weather at night, which is kinda wet, around 60's, so light jacket will be great.

Jacket
                                https://store.fifa.com/shop/details/...oody_LV1100060

Legofish design
                                https://shop.spreadshirt.com/iranian...2&appearance=1

Comment

Working...
                                X