No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as always i contacted a swiss jersey store that sells all kinds of football jerseys. it's run by the brother of a former NT player and he can get his hands on everything that you wish for. they were even able to sell me the uhl-sport one with the original font (remember the game jerseys were different than the fan version at that time).
    he's been trying his hardest with all the contacts that he has and to this day not a single legit person in that industry has been able to supply the team melli gear.

will let you know asap if things change.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
      I don't see why they just don't use the new Adidas Font. They can just buy this 'of the shelve'..
      It looks like they're trying to safe money and use the font/stickers they previously ordered and have in stock. (pretty sad as I doubt the cost would be anything more than $10,000)
      if the font is unique its probably trademarked/patented and adidas have not licensed it to IFF since they are not sponsored.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Chera, do you wanna print a picture of it on a shirt and rock it for the WC?
        No I just kind of wanted to chill with a Youz palang and then dip it’s paws into paint and then use it on my jersey🙃

Comment

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Hopefully by the time Asian Cup comes around, we will have a jersey. I have given up on the World Cup
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I think all the countries who qualified got a pretty boring Jersey, I just hope it wouldn't be a boring WC and Iran does well against the two Euro giants.

Comment

How difficult is it for adidas to have the 3 lines colored in green , white , and red similar to belgium away jersey. And for gods sake lets change the cheetahs design , its embarrasing enough they found the logo on google in the first place by god knows who and just printed it on the jersey ( wc 2014 )
                sigpic

Comment

So did anybody notice the legit sewn-on IFF badge on the jersey against Turkey?

Comment

Loads of jerseys in the IRIB studio for decoration but us fans can't buy any.

Comment

The home jersey reminds me of the fake Adidas Lebas khabs my grandma used to send me from Iran , when I was a kid.

Comment

^ i know it’s really ugly and cheap looking

Comment

Chinese replicas available on dhgate now:
                          https://www.dhgate.com/product/2018-...413184868.html
                          https://www.dhgate.com/product/thai-...414023858.html

Actual replicas on soccergarage:
                          http://www.soccergarage.com/adidas-I...l-CX05239.html
                          http://www.soccergarage.com/adidas-I...l-CX05232.html

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

The Chinese replica looks better than the actual ones

Comment

anybody notice the subtle pin stripes on the kit. Imo, its not the greatest, but its okay. It is reminiscent of that of that old world cup kit and at least its the latest template, clean design. The cheetah thing adds a little bit, but whatever. This is what big brands give you. If any of you think adidas, even if they actually sponsored us, would give us something better than this you are sadly mistaken.

Comment

The kits weren't as bad as I thouht they were going to be

Comment

Working...
                                X