Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
    Ok thanks. I see the cheetah logo is missing from the jerseys. Do your jerseys have this? And how much for expedited shipping to the US?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    We left that out since we don't know for sure if it's going to be on our jerseys and where. If we know it we also will print it on.
    Shipping to the US is going to be around 10-15 Euros, I'd have to ask our partner for that.

Btw. here a photo of a Dejagah jersey we sold
    https://www.facebook.com/iranfn/posts/1645789678820258

We tried to keep the price as low as we could. It is only a bit expensive because we would have a longer delivery time if we kept it for like 40 Euros, since we could always sell like 5 jerseys every 3 days.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
      https://www.facebook.com/iranfn/shop/
      We sell it for 65 Euro +shipping
      Dash I'm all in, how much for shipping to Sweden and how to order?!
      And which one to choose, there is Iran WM- Heimtrikot and Iran Heimtrikot - WM 2018?
      the cost of 65 euros will more or less equal the price of buying the jersey and printing the logo here in Sweden. Might as well support a hamvatan.
      EDIT: ok, its the Iran Heimtrikot - WM 2018, only this is available in Medium.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Dash I'm all in, how much for shipping to Sweden and how to order?!
        And which one to choose, there is Iran WM- Heimtrikot and Iran Heimtrikot - WM 2018?
        the cost of 65 euros will more or less equal the price of buying the jersey and printing the logo here in Sweden. Might as well support a hamvatan.
        EDIT: ok, its the Iran Heimtrikot - WM 2018, only this is available in Medium.
        Thank you
        Just message us through the shop-function.
        Shipping to Sweden is 4,90 Euro
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you
          Just message us through the shop-function.
          Shipping to Sweden is 4,90 Euro
          Eyval, I will message you in English, probably tomorrow, dametun garm!

Comment

I buy it from you for -65 Euro + Shipping.
            KHAZIRAVI 4 LIFE !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
              Do we know if Adidas are still planning an early June release or not? It sounds surprising that they wouldn't offer it all so I'm fairly confident it'll come in the next week. Just worried I won't get it in time for Morocco. Fingers crossed...
              Since when were they actually planning to sell it?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                Since when were they actually planning to sell it?
                Well if they didn’t want to sell then the copyright problems they were trying to avoid earlier make no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

what about good old DHgate?

https://www.dhgate.com/product/2018-...arl|2305108472

Comment

Originally posted by SS2006 View Post
                    wont get it till after WC..!!
                    probably fake AF with terrible quality..!!?
                    now depending on how bad is the final garment aesthetics ...!!? i may yet order an Away Azmoun jersey from them later on ..!!? its so dang cheap by comparison...!

if anyone orders any, please provide a review and hopefully pics

Comment

Is the logo a sticker or sewed on aziz? I think I may be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        Is the logo a sticker or sewed on aziz? I think I may be interested.
                        It‘s a sticker so you can do it yourself 😅

Comment

For what it's worth, I have ordered jerseys from DHGate before, and compared them to original quality. It's amazing what these Chinese suppliers can do, they are really great. I ordered my Iran jersey (the red one) and I will be posting plenty of pictures for everyone. Hopefully they don't use the digital block numbering that they keep showing in their advertisements but I'll settle for now. You can't beat $38 as opposed to $110 from some instagram account or a facebook page.

I know there are stores in Tehran that sell Perspolis and Esteghlal jerseys. If anyone is aware of what the names of these stores are, I would love to ask my family back home to send me one. Does anyone have info on sports stores in Tehran?

Comment

Given the world cup is right around the corner, regardless of an official sale of the jersey you may as well give up, because shipping time will screw you anyways.

Again I suggest going with fan shirts which look way nicer anyways and helps you save $.

Comment

Don’t mean to hijack this thread, but I’m wondering if any of you have bought jerseys of other countries? I’m thinking about getting Colombia’s home kit because I love the retro look and the badge. What are some of your favorite kits?

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                                Don’t mean to hijack this thread, but I’m wondering if any of you have bought jerseys of other countries? I’m thinking about getting Colombia’s home kit because I love the retro look and the badge. What are some of your favorite kits?
                                I recently ordered the Colombian and Russian jerseys. I have a few close Colombian friends and will be going to the Colombia vs Poland game which is in Kazan on June 24th, 4 days after we play Spain in Kazan. They're also all coming to the Iran vs Spain game with me!

And I bought the Russia home jersey, because I will be in Saint Petersburg on June 14th and will be going to fanfest to cheer the Russians on beating Saudi Arabia 6-0!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X