No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm out of luck... Can't buy the original jersey and everyone else on insta and facebook charge WAY TO MUCH for jerseys they buy and put the logo on themselves... 100$ + which is insane! A Adidas jersey would be 100$ (bought from adidas). The fake one arrives after the WC lol. I guess I'll go jersey less!

Comment

You think it's sad for us outside Iran? Imagine the people inside the country cant even buy the jersey of their national team that is going to the World Cup in order to cheer for them...
      (as far as I can imagine)

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        You think it's sad for us outside Iran? Imagine the people inside the country cant even buy the jersey of their national team that is going to the World Cup in order to cheer for them...
        Actually I think people inside Iran will be able to buy it. Let's see

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          lol you think people in Iran are going to spend 500 hezar toman on a jersey? they probably have lot of fake options, a lot more than us here.

Comment

114 pages of this thread... guys just use your old jersey! Even if you could legit buy the new jersey there is nothing special about it.

I will show just as much pride with my 2006 Jersey than with the new one!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
              lol you think people in Iran are going to spend 500 hezar toman on a jersey? they probably have lot of fake options, a lot more than us here.
              But.. But... Adidas copyrights?

Comment

Originally posted by jahandar View Post
                114 pages of this thread... guys just use your old jersey! Even if you could legit buy the new jersey there is nothing special about it.

I will show just as much pride with my 2006 Jersey than with the new one!
                Someone should send this thread to the dalals from Adias. They wouldnt even need to spend that much, if any, money on marketing.

Comment

What a shame its 2018 and a major brand like adidas cant get their shit together to offer a simple jersey for a WC country. Also shame on our federation for not being able to get this done.

These things only happen to us Iranians. A nation of 90M worldwide

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                    These things only happen to us Iranians. A nation of 90M worldwide
                    Couldn't be ANYMORE true!!!

Honestly, since we are not sponsored by Adidas, IFF should have got Merooj to make a sick designed shirt for fans and sell it worldwide. I know that logistically and distribution wise it would be hard from inside Iran to do this, but still... I would pay whatever to support an Iranian brand now, and stick it to major world "brands".

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                      I recently ordered the Colombian and Russian jerseys. I have a few close Colombian friends and will be going to the Colombia vs Poland game which is in Kazan on June 24th, 4 days after we play Spain in Kazan. They're also all coming to the Iran vs Spain game with me!

And I bought the Russia home jersey, because I will be in Saint Petersburg on June 14th and will be going to fanfest to cheer the Russians on beating Saudi Arabia 6-0!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      Cool--the Colombia jersey is really nice. For all the complaining on this board, I for one like the retro look of the adidas kits this year. I also think it's really cool that we are basically getting the same classic jerseys we wore in 1978. And I'm in A-Town too btw.

Comment

Here, Taj says they estimated with Adidas that the sales outside Iran would be around 1,5 million Dollars, and it wont be allowed to be imported into Iran due to copyright:
                        http://90tv.ir/video/447320/%DA%AF%D...AF%DB%8C%D9%86
                        From minute 25. Shit how can you lie so much, when Adidas in Europe has NO NEWS about this?!?!?! Just listen to this, LIES ON LIES!!!! Badbakhtarin mellate donya FOR EVER!!!!!

Comment

Away jersey on ebay:
                          https://m.ebay.com/itm/Neu-mit-Etike...MAAOSwPDdbDuQ8

Comment

I think moving forward, we should look into Puma. They're also a good German brand, and if they can work well enough for Dortmund, Arsenal, Switzerland, and Italy then they can work well for us. They also have some cool designs and would allow the cheetah

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                              I think moving forward, we should look into Puma. They're also a good German brand, and if they can work well enough for Dortmund, Arsenal, Switzerland, and Italy then they can work well for us. They also have some cool designs and would allow the cheetah
                              I prefer Macron. Their designs are unique and the quality is great. Plus, unlike Uhlsport (which I actually liked, but distribution was a problem), they have a site where you can buy their team jerseys.

Puma is good too, though. They've always been good to/for us.

Comment

Well, I'm in Iran right now, so I'll let you guys know if I see any jerseys, real or fake

Comment

Working...
                                X