Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    betta be legit .... i ordered 4 blank home jerseys from them a week or so ago...!
    come to think of it i should check status of my order ...!!
    haha
    DHL just rolled in with them a few min ago..!
    they look legit Adidas Garment ..... though its the No frills, Price Point Team Uniform kit offering..!!
    looks very much like the one we wore in our U35 local Team some years back..!! ..... this is a classic adidas templet..!
    The Red detailing isnt really the Bright Red that'd match the Flag patch, its a bit darker, but its still Red not Burgundy..! i guess you cant choose a better shade of a color when you aint sponsored..!!
    now off to see who can print or stitch up the patches and whatnot..??
    shipping was a bit high, but the DHL express was quiet speedy..!! would guess less than a week to come to USA address
    sizing seems sorta normal.... if anything on the bigger, fuller body size...!! im 5'8" and 170-180lbs .... Large fits me good..!! sorta loose, but i like it comfy like that ..! if you want a more fitted feel, so you can show your moskols then order a size down..!!
    Last edited by BacheLot; 05-31-2018, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by legofish View Post
      Hot off the press. I just designed a new Simorgh Crest tee: https://bit.ly/2swhfNP
      dude
      thats sick design ...!! love it..!

btw, got my costume zip-hoodies a while back, they are awesome looking, will be rocking them everyday in Russia ..!! AA garments run a bit bigger than i though they would but nothing too huge..! i like my jackets a bit loose anyways..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        dude
        thats sick design ...!! love it..!
        btw, got my costume zip-hoodies a while back, they are awesome looking, will be rocking them everyday in Russia ..!! AA garments run a bit bigger than i though they would but nothing too huge..! i like my jackets a bit loose anyways..!
        Eyval, I'm glad you like it. Love to see pics If you PM me your address I'd love to send you some of these dogmeh.com buttons as a thank you gift.

Comment

Originally posted by legofish View Post
          Hot off the press. I just designed a new Simorgh Crest tee: https://bit.ly/2swhfNP
          This is really cool! I think a design like this would look cooler on the back of the shirt though..

Comment

Also Macron would be a really good choice going forward if possible. They do really unique designs that feel really high quality.
            Here is a really classy design they did for the super small country of san marino, so I imagine they could do something cool for Iran
            https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/...away-kits.html

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
              The IFF logo is a sticker so it is not the official jersey and selfmade

Comment

All this time I have advocated for macron or merooj and finally everybody else is coming around lol

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  All this time I have advocated for macron or merooj and finally everybody else is coming around lol
                  Lmao you've been a Merooj stan from day 1 here
                  Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by jahandar View Post
                    Also Macron would be a really good choice going forward if possible. They do really unique designs that feel really high quality.
                    Here is a really classy design they did for the super small country of san marino, so I imagine they could do something cool for Iran
                    https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/...away-kits.html
                    FFS I wish Iran would go with this maaan!!!

Comment

To the EU folks. Where do I get the IFF logo? thanks for your help.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Guys i was shopping items on ochsner sport (swiss sportwear company) and then i saw: iran shirt soon avaible. I call them and they say they will do anything they can to sell iran and marocco shirts in the next 2 weeks. But couldnt guarantee anything

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                          Guys i have ordered the white jersey for Iran Tabela 18 from a big football shop in German:

https://www.vereinsexpress.de/fussba...arm-weiss-rot/

for a good price (16,22€).

In Germany their shipping is free. You can also have a discount by 5 Euro, you have to sign up for their newsletter before you order, and get an email with an discount code, which you can than use before buying. So it will be 11,22€ a very good price.

They have also the red away jersey 40% off for 32,47€, here:
                          https://www.vereinsexpress.de/fussba...arm-rot-weiss/

NOW i wrote an email and asked, if they can install the IFF Logo, which was posted here before:
                          http://www.freelogovectors.net/footb...team-logo-pdf/

to make the Iran jersey possible. And also asked price for number and name and probably a slogan for the back of the neck.

I will inform you guys tomorrow or Tuesday when they respond. I also said, i will bring many customers for you if you can manage it

Also i will ask later for adding this: https://www.seeklogo.net/sports-logo...pdf-74132.html
                          if they give green light for Iran logo..
                          GUYS, they told me that they can not print or whatever the logo officially on the shirt, because for data security (forbidden to put official logo).

But i can do it myself in a print shop or so.

Dou you 100% know if the logo and cheetah youzpalang are woven OR printed?

can somebody send a picture of his original (!) jersey and detailed just from the logo AND from the cheetah??

But the prices for the original jerseys without logo and cheetah are good on this site. will receive it in the next days and tell you more about it.
                          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                          -

Comment

ordered mine with the same prize from Amazon! also looking for a solution with the logo. thx!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by suissi View Post
                              Guys i was shopping items on ochsner sport (swiss sportwear company) and then i saw: iran shirt soon avaible. I call them and they say they will do anything they can to sell iran and marocco shirts in the next 2 weeks. But couldnt guarantee anything
                              wow please update here ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                wow please update here ASAP!
                                i will. For the next 2 weeks i will check it every day dont worry

Comment

Working...
                                X