No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nigeria world cup kits sell out within 3 minutes.

Comment

Guys by the way, take a look at the instagram adidas.co.iran
      it really seems legitimate. I don't know why but he even makes the clothes for Katayou Khosrowyar, it's in his feed. I almost feel like he's the one getting paid by IFF to put the stuff together. But anyway I am tempted to buy th away jersey from him.
      Any feedback?

check it out:
      https://www.instagram.com/adidas.co.iran/?hl=en

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
        Guys by the way, take a look at the instagram adidas.co.iran
        it really seems legitimate. I don't know why but he even makes the clothes for Katayou Khosrowyar, it's in his feed. I almost feel like he's the one getting paid by IFF to put the stuff together. But anyway I am tempted to buy th away jersey from him.
        Any feedback?

check it out:
        https://www.instagram.com/adidas.co.iran/?hl=en
        Yes I think they are the middle men dealing with IFF and Adidas. They are also located in Germany and if you see their feed you see signed TM shirts and personalised GK gloves for the TM coach.

The problem is that they're asking for too much money plus I don't like how they conduct business by giving prices via DM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
          Yes I think they are the middle men dealing with IFF and Adidas. They are also located in Germany and if you see their feed you see signed TM shirts and personalised GK gloves for the TM coach.

The problem is that they're asking for too much money plus I don't like how they conduct business by giving prices via DM.
          I messaged him and he was kind of cold. So I was hesitant and yes it is very expensive just a little under 100 euros. Insane price

Comment

Team Melli Adidas Sponsorship

Damn why is it so expensive to buy? That guy trying to be set for life from selling TM kits?

It comes down to almost $AUD 200 for the home shirt + delivery. I will order it anyway. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to get offical Adidas TM kits.

These shirts will only increase in value later due to their rarity.

Comment

I paid $100 for the White Iran 2014 World Cup Jersey. I paid more because I wanted to support a local business.

What a nice day it was too. I went and bought my jersey and came home just in time to watch Mexico vs Cameroon.

4 years later.. I have to beg and plead Ahura Mazda and send positive thoughts to Kourosh e Bozorg so a miracle happens for us..

Comment

Guys, I found this company. It´s a local company in my town.
                https://www.teamsport-24-7.de

They are doing the prints on the shirts of Bundesliga Teams like KFC Uerdingen and Fortuna Düsseldorf.
                I have ordered the Shirt for 15,90 €, send them the Logo and my wishes for print. He will do everything within one week, with the modern print technology.
                I have decided for the Logo Legofish once introduced, left the cheetah out and decided for a little statement on the neck saying Persian Gulf.

So far I am very happy with his service they provide.
                You can contact him via mail: euroflock@aol.com

Just refer to the Iran shirt, than he knows what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                  GUYS, they told me that they can not print or whatever the logo officially on the shirt, because for data security (forbidden to put official logo).

But i can do it myself in a print shop or so.

Dou you 100% know if the logo and cheetah youzpalang are woven OR printed?

can somebody send a picture of his original (!) jersey and detailed just from the logo AND from the cheetah??

But the prices for the original jerseys without logo and cheetah are good on this site. will receive it in the next days and tell you more about it.
                  The official kit is woven but there is no chance except printing :/

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post

im also pretty certain they are the Middle men that IFF is using to get official stuff from Adidas..! hoping at least some of the profits they make kicks back to help IFF financially..!!?

im probably gonna order the Away kit from them after i get back from Russia, if favorable reviews turn up from the early purchasers here..!! and i dont get my hand on it sooner at Russia..!!

My homemade Home jersey is currently at this seamster chinese lady shop awaiting to have the patches embroidered, i should get them back next fri...! i'll try and post pics after its done.

Comment

Guys I'm going to try to buy th condivo 18 in red and get the rest printed on myself. MUCH CHEAPER!

Comment

Just get the Persepolis jersey and pretend its iran
                        https://www.subsidesports.com/us/fc-...SABEgIQ2_D_BwE

Comment

Does anyone know whether we are gonna get the official Adidas fonts and numbers on the kits or the boring ones that we wore against Turkey?

Comment

Saw som official FIFA licensed Iran gear down my local sports store today:

Shame it's the ugly polos. I still haven't worn my Brazil 2014 polo ffs

Comment

Honestly, come the day of our first match, I really wanna wear something that shows I'm Iranian, thinking of just taking a plain white/black t-shirt and printing IRAN on it with red and green letters.
                              Something like this, just made it quick in paint:

Comment

Just wear something white or red and you'll be fine. We'll let them know where we're from with our cheering

Comment

Working...
                                X