No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In light of all drama and negativity surrounding team melli, in support of our team let's get a thread here on PFDC or a trend on twitter or Instagram with members posting pics of their jerseys and a good luck msg to our boys representing our people across the world.

Comment

https://www.thegaastore.com/Mobile/e...n=UnitedStates

Received my jersey from these guys. They're legit. Now I just need to figure out the badge/cheetah

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
        https://www.thegaastore.com/Mobile/e...n=UnitedStates
        Received my jersey from these guys. They're legit. Now I just need to figure out the badge/cheetah
        How much time did it take for you to receive it? And what paart of the world are you from?

edit: they are out of stock!

Comment

Such a shame this Jersey is not available more readily. I've received both jerseys (soccer.com for the away gaastore for the home). If anyone figures out where to get the Cheetah logo please post. I'm sure copies area available in Iran.
          Trying to go to Russia for games 2&3. If anyone knows of a good place to watch game 1 in London please post. Meanwhile, this is what I'll wear - it's a tribute to the 78 team:
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bertie33 View Post
            Such a shame this Jersey is not available more readily. I've received both jerseys (soccer.com for the away gaastore for the home). If anyone figures out where to get the Cheetah logo please post. I'm sure copies area available in Iran.
            Trying to go to Russia for games 2&3. If anyone knows of a good place to watch game 1 in London please post. Meanwhile, this is what I'll wear - it's a tribute to the 78 team:
            How did you make that jersey, it's beautiful
            sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt

Comment

Thank you. The jersey is an adidas originals soccer jersey. You can also search for a Bayern adidas originals jersey. The patch is a biggish IR patch that was available at subside sports last year although I don't see it anymore. I would have preferred to put the patch below (from the the great 76 Olympic team) which I have in photoshop, but wearing that in public at the WC would probably not be a good idea.
              Attached Files

Comment

Nasrollah Abdollahi looks like Brendan Fraser from The Mummy and Encino Man

Comment

Not sure if this has been posted earlier, but for those interested, this is the goalkeeper's jersey available to buy without the IFF badge:

https://www.teamsportdirect.co.uk/ad...off-white.html

Comment

for all those interested, i received an email saying the world cup jerseys i bought from that Instagram site are to be delivered today.

fingers crossed!
                    "We Iranians were invaded by Greeks, Arabs, Mongols, and Turks, but we never lost our identity because foreign invaders would find a richer culture in Persians than that of their own."

Comment

guys i Figured if i don't get a IFF batch I customize my white Adidas tabela with an iran flag batch to iron it on which is widely available at Amazon...workaround but this way you have an apparel for less than 20euro

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Just bought the away kit in Iran for 32,000 Toman

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post

wow thats cheap, so not even 10 Euros?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            wow thats cheap, so not even 10 Euros?
                            Yep, but it's fake of course

Comment

Why the hell won’t soccer shops in the United States sell Tabela 18 Power White/Red??.. Why?

It’s like the only jersey they are missing is the White with the Red Stripes.

I swear, Adidas is not only trolling Iranians in Iran but they’re also trolling Team Melli fans outside of Iran as well. Making it hard for us to even be able to DIY this..

Thank you Adidas, and thank you IFF! Bravo! 👏🏼

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post

funny enough that Name and Number font of monirieh shirts are more professional than IFF...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X