Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    wow thats cheap, so not even 10 Euros?
    very nice, i wish we could order this online.

Comment

So after i conatcted ochsner sport, i also wrote an email to the store i ordered the uhlsport wc kit 4 years ago. They told me they will get fan shirts who almost looks the same. They will send me pictures in the next days.

Comment

got my world cup jersey! instagram page.
        very happy with them!!

"We Iranians were invaded by Greeks, Arabs, Mongols, and Turks, but we never lost our identity because foreign invaders would find a richer culture in Persians than that of their own."

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin1989 View Post
          got my world cup jersey! instagram page.
          very happy with them!!

[ATTACH]18027[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH]18028[/ATTACH]
          How long did it take to arrive?

Also I can’t see it

Comment

About 10 days to arrive
            "We Iranians were invaded by Greeks, Arabs, Mongols, and Turks, but we never lost our identity because foreign invaders would find a richer culture in Persians than that of their own."

Comment

Originally posted by Ardi View Post
              as always i contacted a swiss jersey store that sells all kinds of football jerseys. it's run by the brother of a former NT player and he can get his hands on everything that you wish for. they were even able to sell me the uhl-sport one with the original font (remember the game jerseys were different than the fan version at that time).
              he's been trying his hardest with all the contacts that he has and to this day not a single legit person in that industry has been able to supply the team melli gear.
              will let you know asap if things change.
              i just received their final feedback. since they only sell original stuff, they've been in contact with adidas regarding all the wc jerseys that they provide. unfortunately, adidas does not deliver anything in regards to tm. so those of you that buy the adidas jersey and add the print/stiching: that is also the way IFF does it....

Comment

guys those in Tehran, where did you buy your jersey ... the red jahanbakhsh one looks decent ... fake is fine at this point

???

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  I've exhausted all options. Today I even went to the print shop to print a t shirt and I need to give him the images. So that's not happening. In essence, I'm going to wear white, besides no one looks more persian than me haha. So people will know what side I'm rooting for!
                  I ordered Tabela 18 from Amazon and due to copyright the print shops won‘t print the IFF badge so i ordered DIY printing from amazon it is very easy DF885D9E-CED7-437F-B7DF-B9C1306620F3.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                    guys those in Tehran, where did you buy your jersey ... the red jahanbakhsh one looks decent ... fake is fine at this point

???
                    Got mine from Tajrish Bazaar, but there is also plenty in Monirieh

Comment

Originally posted by pacino021 View Post
                      I ordered Tabela 18 from Amazon and due to copyright the print shops won‘t print the IFF badge so i ordered DIY printing from amazon it is very easy [ATTACH]18029[/ATTACH]
                      dude this is an excellent idea. thanks for sharing. I'll do the same. so I can print the logo on it and just iron it on the shirt?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

which template of adidas is our red jersey?

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                          which template of adidas is our red jersey?

Tabela 18

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            Tabela 18
                            for the red Jersey this is not right. it is a different template.

Comment

for the red Jersey this is not right. it is a different template.

The away shirt is the red/white Condivo 18 team shirt.

Comment

dude this is an excellent idea. thanks for sharing. I'll do the same. so I can print the logo on it and just iron it on the shirt?

Yes just go to youtube and watch videos of the product ist pretty good👍🏽

Comment

Working...
                                X