Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    Got mine from Tajrish Bazaar, but there is also plenty in Monirieh
    where was this store exactly? looks great for a fake jersey!

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
      where was this store exactly? looks great for a fake jersey!
      It was in Tajrish Bazaar. There is a passage with a bunch of sports stores. Should be first one your right. Although, I would also recommend the second store on the right

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        It was in Tajrish Bazaar. There is a passage with a bunch of sports stores. Should be first one your right. Although, I would also recommend the second store on the right
        Thanks! I told my grandparents to buy it for me

Comment

I contacted Adidas EU and this is what I got:

"Hello. We should have an update soon! Please stay tuned!"
          'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.”

Comment

Same here on Twitter. Keep on bothering them. If they don't put it for sale in time I seer to God I'll never buy anything from them anymore...

Comment

They can potentially make a decent amount of money. I'll lol if the kit they decide to sell comes out better than the copy and paste version of IFF.

Comment

is there a way just to purchase the Iran logo badge?

Comment

Can it be that Adidas has finally woken up, and realized what they have missed out on? After all of us spamming them with questions. It's probably the easiest money they could have made. I bet they have seen those guys selling it on Instagram and got their eyes open.

Comment

Guys please spam the fuck out of their accounts so they can inform Adidas in the Middle east.
                    'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.”

Comment

It's over guys Iran kit won't be available on fifa store in future. I believe it will never be available to purchase elsewhere.

Dear*Peyman,

Thank you for your email regarding*the availability for the Iran Kit.

Unfortunately, this item*is currently not showing availability and we do not expect to receive it in the near future.* We sincerely apologize for*the inconvenience.*Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can be of further assistance with an alternate item.*

We sincerely appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Sincerely,

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PeymanCQ View Post
                        It's over guys Iran kit won't be available on fifa store in future. I believe it will never be available to purchase elsewhere.

Dear*Peyman,

Thank you for your email regarding*the availability for the Iran Kit.

Unfortunately, this item*is currently not showing availability and we do not expect to receive it in the near future.* We sincerely apologize for*the inconvenience.*Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can be of further assistance with an alternate item.*

We sincerely appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Sincerely,

This might just be a chalk response from their manager. Let’s hope @persianboy9 gets a better update

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                          This might just be a chalk response from their manager. Let’s hope @persianboy9 gets a better update
                          This is not from Adidas. It is from Fifa store.

Comment

Originally posted by pacino021 View Post
                            I ordered Tabela 18 from Amazon and due to copyright the print shops won‘t print the IFF badge so i ordered DIY printing from amazon it is very easy [ATTACH]18029[/ATTACH]
                            Is the paper thick enough? And would you mind posting a pic after you iron it on? I was thinking of doing the same.

Comment

You guys really thought Adidas with their behemoth planning/forecasting/bizdev departments would leave it until 10 days before the start of the WC to start selling tees?
                              Doostan e aziz, hope we'll get past the denial phase. There's no Adidas contract. IFF is probably buying blanks wholesale from a wholesaler in Dubai. At best they wrote to Adidas to tell them they're doing this just so Adidas wouldn't object.
                              Adidas doesn't care about this on the business side either. The market size is peanuts (if you consider the only viable segment is Iranian diaspora).

Comment

lets just hope they use the official font and not the monirieh style iff font for the name and numbers. otherwise it's going to be sayehhhh

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X